Gleipnir - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Ritual

LMAO MC getting NTR'd...what the fuck is up with Japan and these beta male protagonists? The MC better end up just killing everyone otherwise, this is trash just like every other beta male MC manga...

@EdenSphinx

Lmao wut

You mean the mc cuck the telescope guy

And if you're talking about the yuri stuff didn't even happen even if it did, Claire isn't her gf, if anything that lesbo will be a part of his harem, plus 1. Claire clearly didn't want it 2. And she talked her way out of it (it didn't happen, almost tho)

Now that's cleared, you need to look up the definitions of "mc" and "ntr" coz you're using it both wrong

P.s the mc NTRd the telescope guy and u think that small yuri-bait is getting ntrd? God you're dumb, if anything he's ntr-ing Claire also

Dex-chan lover
The incredible Cuck-o-scope! His power is to be able to see every situation he's cucked in and wank to it, regardless of distance or obstruction!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate the Psycho Lesbian Archetype. I hope this chick isn't a major character

Cuckception
Sushi, the main man simp, cucked telescope while being cucked by that psycho lesbian

Aggregator gang
I hate this chapter so much I can't even put it into words. I tried, it was too long and angry.
But it boils down to there's no reason to be searching for the wallet before his partner comes back. They know the mountain is too dangerous to be just dicking around in.

Man this manga would be way better if it wasn't for the ecchi and stupid characters. I like the character designs, the premise, and the fights so far, but cmon. Does the author really need to add this unnecessary degenerate shit

Users who are viewing this thread