Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
I legit thought I was hallucinating from sleep deprivation due to that damn gif. Great stuff, but damn that fucked with my head hard!

I accidentally scroll often cause my mouse is bad and I kept thinking i was scrolling the page and there was just another panel very similar with different dialogue. Then when I was trying to find it I couldn't. Man that was dirty gif. As a side note I watched the anime and loved it so decided to read the manga and man did they skip a few characters early and add some chapters from way later like the tennis scene.

Dex-chan lover
man did they skip a few characters early and add some chapters from way later like the tennis scene.

I feel like that happens a lot with slice of life adaptations, and perhaps especially 4koma format stuff. They don't really need to do everything between point A and B to properly show point A and B as the start and end, even throwing in stuff from between B and C can work pretty easily. The chronology isn't super duper strict in a story like this, the only times you'd have to worry about it here is if a particular friend took part in recruiting the next friend.

SJ7

I thought I was tweaking for a good 2 minutes or so before I accepted that the text was changing.

Ok that was weird, I thought the text was being translated by some weird app or that the page didn't load well.

I was going crazy, goddamnit gif.

im reading this chapter at the peak of my highest , I am so high I went to the kitchen and put oreos in the microwave to warm them up cause they were cold 😐, waited infron of the microwave for who knows how long , then noticed I never turn on the microwave, I say oh well, grap the oreos and a glass of milk, and started reading this chapter, I spent a good half an hour trying to figure why the text was changing , for a good moment I thought the dimensions were merging , im going to sleep, I hope I read this wen I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread