Assassination Classroom

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, after rereading this i was sucked back into the magical time of its serialization when the high point of every week was when the new assassination classroom came out,

Was reading on mangahere back then, and the hype moments could get hundreds or even thousands of tsukkomis. Then the great purge happened and the pages went barren, felt so bad.

Rereading it now, it's still great. I don't have many complaints, other than the fact that the art didnt evolve too much over the course of the manga - but thats a very minor point.

8.5/10, would recommend as a great 3rd or 4th manga for new manga readers.

Rereading this got me sobbing towards the end despite knowing what was to come. I definitely rate this as classic, it's hard to find one of this quality.

Dex-chan lover
A completely absurd and splendid story. One of the most satisfying I've ever read. I don't think another manga has ever made me this happy after completing it.

Double-page supporter
This manga is like my bible in teaching method and my diary if I want to feel youth again. Recommended to read and reread anytime

imma go ahead and reread even tho i went into depression for a week after finishing the anime and reading the manga. guess i love to torture myself.
PS- Where is the tragedy tag

Users who are viewing this thread