Team Koinaka

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Team Koinaka is one of the few h-scanlator groups I follow consistently, and your curation and editing are always excellent (i.e. warm-fuzzy lewds without wonky grammar). Glad to see you're trying out the Mangadex experiment. ^___^

Thanks a lot for all the hard work you do, all my favorite histories that I've recently discovered and liked has been brought by you guys thanks a lot for sharing what you like and keep up the good work.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you
@Daviot
moderator-san, do you know other groups who do vanilla hentai only?

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@john9983 More than a few have fallen into hiatus, obscurity, or otherwise can't easily be recalled by my brain, but...:

Life 4 Kaoru was sort of Team Koinaka's predecessor. They're mostly dead, but have a great backlog.
NecroManCr is a one-man team that pretty much does vanilla oneshots in an inconsistent schedule. Worth a look. Most of their stuff is catalogued on eHentai/ExHentai as well.
Scans for Humanity is a fairly recent group that's not limited to strictly vanilla, but instead to obscure/overlooked titles...of which a lot tend to be vanilla or vanilla-ish. Ditto re: eH/SadPanta archives.

Other dead groups that might be worth looking up (both here and elsewhere on the internet), though not exclusively vanilla, might be YQII, Sling's Translations, and Phoenix Syndicate.

Users who are viewing this thread