Author Ijousha no Ai
So there are random police patrols in elementary schools but not in high schools? That's convenient.

At least Saki has an accomplice or she would reach Yuno levels of stupidity...but that titty monster on the cover doesn't bode well for future chapters.
@Turahk
These last few chapters have been taking place in the old elementary school location, not high school. Saki asked to meet up where "it" happened years ago.

Also, which accomplice? Are you referring to that one time she mentioned that as a bluff, using a phone as decoy?
i expected this and knew it was gonna happen but i still didnt want to see it happen
This manga teaches us why restraining orders are a thing.

Seriously though, if the guy and the others involved in these can't break away from the girl physically at the end I'll be disappointed. Psychologically she has already scarred them severely.
This is pretty much the smutty B-movie of manga. If you come in not expecting anything more than that, then you'll be entertained.
Ijousha will be coming out tomorrow
Take your time, and thx for the translation. @Khaos
Avatar pick_me_up_at_the_apple_store 1 day ago
So, from the volume covers is it safe to assume that they are all different girls? Did the MC not learn anything?
well he didn't broke at all , but oh well let's see how far mc can endure until he break , uh btw this need a smut tag

thx @Khaos scans for translating this
i have high hope with this one but yet another disappointment
in the first few chapters are exciting but then the story and conflict begin to feel really plain.
Let me see if i got this right...
Yandere-chan was in love with this random guy, he was in love with the blonde girl, Yandere-chan got rejected
I suppose that fragment is before the beginning of the manga, later Yandere-chan meets MC-kun and she falls in love but MC-kun is in love with blonde girl, Yandere-chan do her thing and here we are...
Correct or i missing something? (Sorry for my bad english :c)