Author Jidokhage Kkeureoango Jidokhage Kiseuhago
So I just started reading this two days ago and now I'm caught up. While it might not be the pinacle of storytelling, it's a pretty enjoyable read if you ask me.
so warm... so sweet.... so good...

And the art is 10/10
Any rival drama in this?
Wow, I seriously enjoy reading this story. It's kinda nice to see the two getting to know each other and become closer >w<
I look forward to future updates<33 Big thanks to Huffly Parfait Scans for translating this interesting story :DD
I am obsessed with this series. I love all of the characters so much. I just wish the updates were faster since the chapters are so short:(
😍😍😍😍😍
I read on another site that there’s ntr with the main couple. Is this true? Does anyone know?
That father guy better not touch our main girl and vice versa, or there will be consequences!!
can someone spoil this for me please? i hate ntr so i dont want to read more if it has ntr.
@schbloobs
Wow hope there's no ntr. @15quince15 do you happen to remember which site you read the ntr on?

Last edited 3 mo ago by Disagree.

@disagree it was in a discussion forum and some dude said that
@15quince15 thanks for replying. Im kinda even more disappointed now. Gonna wait for more translations until i pick it up again
i look at the raw

the chapters i found are from vol 8-9 it start at chapter 49 (the same as chapter 40) till chapter 71

Last edited 2 mo ago by tanteiii-kun.

I was really invested and I do want to give it a chance but ugh... Yeon Ho, has gone through a lot of issues and the whole thing with his gf and father literally rubs me the wrong way. I get it if they like each other, so you should just end it or be honest or I don’t know?

I think I’ll pick it up when the whole manhwa is over and I am sure it ends well.
Thanks @tanteiii-kun for the spoilers :)
@tanteiii-kun
I JUST FINISHED IT TODAY :(
read your comment and just don't want to continue anymore huhu
whyyyy I got so attached to them...
I just started reading this and so far, i'm loving it!! I actually need more manhwa's like this to add to my list. I'll be going on a trip and i need something to read. Any recommendations?? I would really appreciate it <3

Sarang~ n_____n

edit: if there are any k-pop fans here, does anyone else see yeon-ho being played by taeyong?? bc he’s giving me some real life taeyong vibes! how can i fall for a manhwa character! i’m swooning 😅😅

Last edited 2 mo ago by xojagiya.