Detective Conan - Vol. 97 Ch. 1035 - The Carved Black Lacquer Tray

You know, the mystery would be solved fast if a scaredy-cat person happened to see the scene instead of Prof. Agasa.

I mean, a scream would bring a lot of people coming in, thus preventing the culprit to come out. Or... may have forced the culprit to kill that person.

Double-page supporter
Poor guy, that was an abrupt death... Thanks for the chapter, looks like we're having a pretty interesting combination of characters for this case!

Double-page supporter
"And since she also died last year, all of it is mine now!" said Agasa with a happy face.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Double-page supporter
Oof. When the victim is "discovered while alive", it's always been a trope that they make a recovery in the hospital and are conscious again right after the case is solved.

This may be the first time that a victim is discovered and then subsequently finished off by the perpetrator.

If this were real life, Agasa would feel just awful about being unable to do anything for him even after discovering him alive and conscious with a large wound.

"And since she also died last year, all of it is mine now!" said Agasa with a happy face.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Well, given that Agasa is 53 (... he looks old for his age though) and that Kurisuke and Teiko are actually his *great* aunt and uncle, they'd have been around 100 years old. Also, given that the later to die still died a whole year ago, it seems normal to be "over it". There's no "oh they died so young" thing to lament.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't people normally stays with the injured person to stop the bleeding while shouting for help if they know that they're not alone?🤔

Double-page supporter
"Hey remember that old villa I once brought you kids to?"
"The one from 900 chapters ago? I guess I remember that.."

Users who are viewing this thread