Soul Land - Ch. 231 - Destiny

Group Leader
And then it will turn out that the "shackle" is actually a limiter, and the standard Shounen tropes will commence again.

PIESE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..........OVER BILLLIOOOOON "I" ......T
I am gonna hate author for that arc

@Wolvenworks i did not read the novel but i think that when tang san reached godhood he could bring with him a certain amount of ppl and hong jun was one of them he later became the god of fire of some shit but he is second grade god if he was 1 rank he could have bring someone beside him to the gods realm so thats why hong jun keeps repenting for eternity for not being strong enough and lose his wife. Thats my guess.

why doesnt he wanna love her or whatever? i skimmed the flashback at best

Fed-Kun's army
@sauvi She has this misconception for two reasons: 1. Fatty turned back the letters to her (though I don’t know if he even saw them, if I’m honest, or if it was even him who turned back the letters), and 2. when he was sent a letter in person to eat with her and he tried going but never saw her because she was obscured by curtains, they were shown tragically passing each other. Then Fatty started having prejudice against her after she restarted for some strange reason (something about defending their clan’s treasure? But why would that carry over)

Users who are viewing this thread