Dumpster Fire Scans

Group Leader
Hello!
i'm from renascene and I mail you regarding your raw problem. We wish to provide you raw for it so I hope to hear from you soon.
(My email: kanikasue7@gmail.com)

i've noticed a considerable number of spelling issues in the first chapters of "1-nen A-gumi no Monster". send me an email if you need any help with this at tenroseuk@gmail.com

Fed-Kun's army
Do you guys think you could pick up denpa kyoushi/ultimate otaku teacher or even hero mask

Thank You for "Tonikaku Cawaii" and "1-nen A-gumi no Monster". They are my favorites. Good Job. You guys are great. Thanks

Thank you for your hard work on scanlating all of these titles. Tonikaku Cawaii being the one I have enjoyed most. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Your translation of Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? is absolutely the fucking best, no joke

Thanks for your efforts, I was excited to see bakekano come back from the dead. Can we expect more of it and is there any way to help get more of it out?

Hello, I have noticed that you seem to have dropped 1-nen A-gumi no Monster!

I am very sad about that because you have done so great work on it and it is right on such a time that you just want to know what happens in the next chapter (and no one else seems to have picked it up). Please get back to it when you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread