Other manga site that's easy to keep up with many series at once?

I've been using and loving mangadex for a while now, but it seems some groups will be pulling their chapters off here, thou as i'm following a good 50-70 i can't check them 1 by 1, so is there any other way i can keep updated if there are new chapters available? Maybe another site that has a "Follows" tab or something similar or maybe a site that just shows when a manga has a new chapter out so i can go look it up on my own after that or something like that.

Miku best girl
Admin
We will be adding a notification feature for chapters not on the site, just hold tight.

Dex-chan lover
Such sites exist but make sure you are stocked up on hard drive bleach or at least have a good adblocker before visiting.

Fed-Kun's army
Might be a bit dumb, but you could have a "warning, install adblocks" page if you choose to follow a link to a scanlator site to follow up on chapters not on this site. Annoying as it would be, it's only an extra click and it would warn the viewer of any potential hijacking ads and cover your own asses as well

Group Leader
Another option is to use the magic ancient long forgotten technology known as an RSS aggregator, like feedly or something.

Users who are viewing this thread