Dex-chan lover
cool more of this bitch's story. Good to know ase san insecure cuz her. more reason to hate cool cool

Group Leader
Got to the 2nd page, but I just can't bring myself to read this filler material anymore. What was once a super cute series has turned into the typical, drawn out by any means to keep the franchise going idiotic garbage.

Double-page supporter
No idea what other peoples problem is.
I'm enjoying this just the same as any other arc.
Like, isn't this supposed to be a manga about social problems?

First of all, I got my copy of volume one. So glad I can actually own the series now.

Second of all, the hater need to learn what the term "filler arc" means, because this isn't a filler arc by definition. I also still think that it's sweet in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
Since when do we have filler in comedy manga when all comedy is 100% filler lol
As long as the chapter funny, it achieve its purpose and this chapter is funny 😄
I'm sure Isagi would mellow out later, heck she's shown it bit and pieces already.

If you want plot, its Komi making new friend which in this arc is the girl running for student council not the love triangle progress.
Read other manga for your drama love triangle fix.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay if all you care about is Tadano and Komi's romance, but the story has always been more than just that and you can't just dismiss it as filler.

It's about friendships and odd personalities, and how these kids handle the problems of their social tics.

Dex-chan lover
*Kometani smiles*
Welp, guess I’m gay again.

@frozeneye Same here x2
I honestly love the new characters being introduced.

The first volume hasn't come out in my country yet but I do have it pre-ordered for when it does.

Double-page supporter
I liked this chapter because any chapter where they're rating classmates is great.

also wtf Kometani that smile is a super hidden power

Also also, I think it's sweet that Isagi wants to keep going because she appreciates her classmates' work. I'm enjoying her arc because it would be boring to just focus on the romance between three characters.

Double-page supporter
WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL IMAGE THAT GRACES MY SCREEN-
D-DID KOMETANI JUST BECOME BEST BOY??!? <3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu Honestly the wisest thing someone has said all year on Mangadex. Its like people don't even know what filler means anymore. (isekai as well in different cases)

Also, Tadano once again scores perfect average (thought it looked good though, like 8/10 good.)

Users who are viewing this thread