How do I Export my Manga list ? ... ( making a file of it )

How do I Export my Manga list ? ... ( making a file of it )

• Save / Export Manga List just Incase

Votes: 90 89.1%
  • MD Apologize to Scanlators for betraying Scanlators expectation

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • made our own Website with no Greediness involved

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since MD pretty much fuck up now that alot Scanlators pulling the chapters off MD , i wonder how to export my Manga List

I mean .... , theres alot of Manga that got pulled up because of MD drama

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview

https://mangadex.org/thread/92399/1
i kinda dont trust the Original thread anymore since the Admin use his/her power to edit someone thread / comment , since theres might be a word that deleted by them

trt9l2t.png

First of all: They edited to make a clarification because the original poster was speaking out of their arse, taking comments out of context, and take Holo's dream (Which is basically more of a meme then anything), and try and take it seriously (The thread is long, but all the information is there TL;DR MD isn't going to go legit unless a actual miracle occurs and shit like the culture around Licencing etc changes overnight)

Secondly: While there are a number of manga effected by these groups leaving, there are far more that are entirely unaffected and saying "Since MD pretty much fuck up" is a kneejerk overreaction at best, or a blatant attempt at trolling at worse.

Finally: Saw your poll and now am pretty sure you're a troll, but in case I'm incorrect, I'd recommend keeping a list on a word document if you're that paranoid of anything happening to MangaDex but a few things:

1: MD hasn't betrayed jack, the drama queens turned a non-story into a story to incite the drama to either a. Try to force MD to take their side in some petty drama over sniping and "mean" credit pages or b. to act as smoke and mirrors to try and make people side with them, despite them inconveniencing their readers by pulling out of MD, you know, the only Manga site that I'm aware of that allows reading delays, and has multiple places to put links to their websites so people can go visit them there which is a total 10/10 move, not stupid in the slightest but at least they'll have more eyes on their Patreon pages, would say the same for their ad revenue but it must suck that AdBlock is so common these days.

1.5: If MD "not taking their side" on the petty drama is a "betrayal", even that isn't their fault since from the get go they've always (At least, from as far as I can tell) tried to be impartial and leave adults to deal with drama like adults (And guess what this bunch didn't do?)

2: How is MD greedy? They literally ask for nothing, have no ads running (Bar funny April Fools ads), and actually give the groups the choice to upload or not, and I can't recall the last time I've seen any of the MD mods ask for donations, if this is a troll that option feels like some serious projection, and if it's a serious suggestion how in the hell would you make a website less "greedy"?

So yeah, you're either painfully confused and misled over the whole situation (Can't blame you too much I suppose, the situation is a royal clusterfuck of a nontroversy) or a really bad attempt at a troll, but the TL;DR is MangaDex isn't likely to go anywhere anytime soon and the likes of JB and assorted thin-skinned drama queens ain't going to do anything to change that (Although losing chapters on MD is annoying, but it's annoying at worst) but since any of these sites could be struck down suddenly I'd imagine keeping a backup would be a smart idea, and writing down the names of 500+ Manga will take some time so an export function would be nice (I took a quick gander around the site and can't find any export option, if I missed it please comment how to, Inb4 it's actually the easiest thing to do and I'm just a blithering moron)

Skip this and go to my post below for a oneliner to export your follows.

@Serelanordir Ignoring the crap, and just directly answering your question.

I do not currently know of a builtin function for exporting your manga, but if you are capable of using a userscript

Install https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372585-mangadex-autocomplete
Go To https://mangadex.org/follows/manga
Set view to detailed (in to right corner, underneath the profile button)
Visit all pages (Follows page number, not all manga. For me, 7 pages covering 265 titles )
open browser console
Run
Code:
mangaList.savable().followed
to get more detailed information on all your follows in a json stringifyable format.
Run
Code:
console.log(Object.values(mangaList.list.followed).map(e=>e.title).reduce((a,e)=>a+"\n"+e) )
to export just the current MD titles of your follows.
Run
Code:
console.log(Object.values(mangaList.list.followed).reduce((a,e)=>`${a == "" ? "" : a + "\n"}[url=${e.url}]${e.title}[/url]`,"") )
to export MD bbcode links to every title.
My exported list
The World God Only Knows
Kimi no Iru Machi
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Touhou Ibara Kasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit.
School Rumble
Melon Cream Soda
Akatsuki no Yona
Nukoduke!
Flying Witch
Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen
Noro Girl!
Sekai Maou
Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~
World Customize Creator
Tsuyokute New Saga
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Hakoiri Drops
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
The New Gate
Terrarium in Drawer
Dungeon Meshi
Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome
Tenshi to Akuto!!
Sui Youbi
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Hyakunichikan!!
Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.
In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer
Happy Sugar Life
Swap ⇔ Swap
Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami
Hensoku-kei Quadrangle
Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」
It's My Life
Goblin Slayer
Kenja no Mago
Yuzumori-san
Maou-jou de Oyasumi
Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?
Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Tempest no Arukikata
Mousou Telepathy
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter
Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru
Gyaru Yuri
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Isekai Yakkyoku
5Toubun no Hanayome
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Tanaka The Wizard
Wortenia Senki
Kyou mo Onnanoko wo Kouryaku shita.
Catulus Syndrome
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto
Assassin's Pride
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Nichijou wo!
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san
Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru
Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita
Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!
Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure
Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Legend
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Yagate Maken no Alicebell
Isekai Kenkokuki
Shouraiteki ni Shinde Kure
The Duke of Death and His Black Maid
Hakoniwa Oukoku no Craft Master
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic
Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha
Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age
Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?
Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun
The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara
Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan
Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita
Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology
The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire
Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu
Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei
Nidome no Yuusha
Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume
Potion danomi de Ikinobimasu!
Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko
Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari
Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~
Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Saikyou Igai Mezasa Nee
Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~
For Imperfect People
Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui
Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga
Tadano's Short Manga
Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?
Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai
Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai
Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san
S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu
Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
Isekai Transporter
Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta
Mushoku Tensei ~Roxy is Serious~
Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~
Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon
Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraitakedo, nazeka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken
Douyara Watashi No Karada Wa Kanzen Muteki No You Desu Ne
Lady Rose Wants to be a Commoner
The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom
Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp
Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.
Slime Life
Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken
Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou
Girls x Sexual Harassment Life
Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Horoyoi
Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu
Dogeza De Tanondemita
Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu ~Daini no Shokugyo wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~
Tsuyuki-san Hasn't Been Rejected
Pseudo Harem
The Girl Who Will Let You Do What You Want
Tamatama Harassment
I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!
Tensura Nikki Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
I Was Trash
Solo Leveling
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken
The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion
Tokedase! Mizore-chan
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~
I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.
I'm Sorry for Lying About my Gender!
The Justice of Villainous Woman
Who Made Me a Princess
I'm a Fake NPC
Sensei wa Koi o Oshie Rarenai
Fechippuru ~Our Innocent Love~
I Am a Child of This House
This Girl is a Little Wild
Onedari Shite Mite
Survive as the Hero's Wife
Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan
Meng Shi Zai Shang
Lady Baby
Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita.
The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food
Hino-san no Baka
Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga
Why Are You Doing This, Duke?
The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!
I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss
Since I Became a Saint, I'll do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince was my Lover who Threw me Away in my Previous Life~
Of course, I'll claim Palimony!
Chitra
The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka
Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors
Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator
Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu
The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess
The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy!
Mom, Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me! ~The Boy Who Was Raised by the Ultimate Overprotective Dragon, Becomes an Adventurer With His Mother~
I’m the Prince’s Consort Candidate However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

I could simplify my code and make it work a lot more reliably thx to a lot of site improvements, but haven't bothered since it still works (thx to redundancy).
Detailed info will not capture your ratings, just MD title ID, and description atm.

You can see some more details about my autocomplete userscript here --> https://mangadex.org/thread/28548

Lol, thx @Valkynaz

@Serelanordir
I will reiterate, I am ignoring all the crap, and only responding to the thread's title.

MD does not have a builtin export option yet. However, I wrote a oneliner that will do the job. Can run from any MD page as long as your logged in. No changes to any setting/view modes are needed. Source included, but minified version reccomended for ease of access. Minified versions were generated by uglify.
Code and Instructions below.

Source [Console]: export-follows.js

Minified versions [Console | Bookmarklet] (a bookmarklet is a bookmark with js code as the url):
Title only version (Baka Updates compatible): [ul]
Code:
javascript:(()=>{let e=function(){let e=document.createElement("button"),t=document.createElement("div");return t.style.display="flex",t.style.alignItems="center",t.style.justifyContent="center",t.style.position="fixed",t.style.width="100vw",t.style.height="100vh",t.style.top="0",t.style.left="0",t.style.backgroundColor="rgba(0,0,0,.75)",t.appendChild(e),e.textContent="Looking For Follows",e.disabled=!0,document.body.appendChild(t),e}();(function e(t,n){return console.log("Fetching Page "+t),n.textContent="Fetching Page "+t,new Promise((o,l)=>{fetch("https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/0/0/"+t+"/").then(c=>{c.text().then(c=>{let a=document.implementation.createDocumentType("html","",""),m=document.implementation.createDocument("","html",a);m.documentElement.innerHTML=c;let d=Object.values(m.documentElement.querySelectorAll(".manga-entry .manga_title"));if(0==d.length)return l();o(e(t+1,n).then(e=>d.concat(e)).catch(()=>d))}).catch(l)}).catch(l)})})(1,e).then(t=>{let n=t.reduce((e,t)=>(""==e?"":e+"\n")+t.title,"");console.log(n),e.textContent="Copy Follows!",e.disabled=!1,e.onclick=(()=>{!function(e){let t=document.createElement("textarea"),n=document.getSelection();t.textContent=e,document.body.appendChild(t),n.removeAllRanges(),t.select(),document.execCommand("copy"),n.removeAllRanges(),document.body.removeChild(t),console.log("Copied cover art '"+e+"'")}(n),e.parentElement.remove()})})})();
[/ul]Follow Status (Rating): Title version: [ul]
Code:
javascript:(()=>{let[e,t]=function(){let e=document.createElement("button"),t=document.createElement("div"),n=document.createElement("div"),o=document.createElement("div");return n.appendChild(o),t.style.display="flex",t.style.alignItems="center",t.style.justifyContent="center",t.style.position="fixed",t.style.width="100vw",t.style.height="100vh",t.style.top="0",t.style.left="0",t.style.backgroundColor="rgba(0,0,0,.75)",t.style.flexWrap="wrap",t.style.flexDirection="column",t.appendChild(e),t.appendChild(n),e.textContent="Looking For Follows",e.disabled=!0,document.body.appendChild(t),[e,o]}();(function e(t,n,o,l){return console.log(`Fetching Page ${t}`),n.textContent=`Fetching Page ${t}${l?` of ${l}`:""}`,new Promise((l,a)=>{fetch(`https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/0/0/${t}/`).then(r=>{r.text().then(r=>{let c=document.implementation.createDocumentType("html","",""),i=document.implementation.createDocument("","html",c);i.documentElement.innerHTML=r;let d=Object.values(i.documentElement.querySelectorAll(".manga-entry"));if(0==d.length)return a();d=function(e){return e.map(e=>{let t={};return t.id=e.dataset.id,t.title=e.querySelector(".manga_title").title,t.url=e.querySelector(".manga_title").href,e.querySelectorAll(".btn-group .dropdown-menu .dropdown-item.disabled").forEach(e=>{if(e.classList.contains("manga_rating_button")){let n=e.textContent.trim();""!=n&&(t.rating=e.id)}else e.classList.contains("manga_follow_button")&&(t.followText=e.textContent.trim(),t.follow=e.id)}),t})}(d),o.textContent=o.textContent?o.textContent:0;let[,m,u]=i.documentElement.querySelector("#chapters > p").textContent.match(/to (\d+) of (\d+)/),s=i.documentElement.querySelector("#chapters .page-link .fa-angle-double-right").parentElement.href.match(/(\d+)\/$/)[1];if(o.textContent=`Found ${m} / ${u} follows.`,t>=parseInt(s))return l(d);l(e(t+1,n,o,s).then(e=>d.concat(e)).catch(()=>d))}).catch(a)}).catch(a)})})(1,e,t).then(t=>{let n=t.sort((e,t)=>e.follow-t.follow||(null!=t.rating?t.rating:-1)-(null!=e.rating?e.rating:-1)).reduce((e,t)=>`${""==e?"":e+"\n"}${t.followText}${null!=t.rating?` (${t.rating})`:""}: ${t.title}`,"");console.log(n),e.textContent="Copy Follows!",e.disabled=!1,e.onclick=(()=>{!function(e){let t=document.createElement("textarea"),n=document.getSelection();t.textContent=e,document.body.appendChild(t),n.removeAllRanges(),t.select(),document.execCommand("copy"),n.removeAllRanges(),document.body.removeChild(t),console.log(`Copied cover art '${e}'`)}(n),e.parentElement.remove()})})})();
[/ul]

Instructions:
[ol][*]Copy the red code above.
[*]Open your browsers console [Firefox | Chrome]
[*]Paste code into console
[*]Push enter
[*]Wait for follows list to be downloaded, then click "Copy Follows!"
[/ol]An overlay button will appear when it runs (at step 4). As it looks up your follows, it will say "Fetching Page __ of __"
Once its done (should be a few seconds on good connections), it will say "Copy Follows!" Click it to copy your follows list to the clipboard.
Where you paste this list is up to you.

Preview: [ul]
image.png

Ready
image.png
[/ul]
Example output:
[ul]Reading (10): Pseudo Harem
Reading (10): Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.
Reading (10): Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami
Reading (10): Fechippuru ~Our Innocent Love~
Reading (10): Kusuriya no Hitorigoto
Reading (10): Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
Reading (10): It's My Life
Reading (10): Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai
Reading (10): Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Reading (10): Lady Rose Wants to be a Commoner
Reading (10): I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.
Reading (10): Survive as the Hero's Wife
Reading (10): The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess
Reading (10): Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi
Reading (10): Meng Shi Zai Shang
Reading (10): The Girl Who Will Let You Do What You Want
Reading (10): Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp
Reading (10): Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...
Reading (10): Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Reading (10): Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~
Reading (10): Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Reading (10): Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
Reading (10): Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita
Reading (10): Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari
Reading (10): Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai
Reading (10): Dungeon Meshi
Reading (10): I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss
Reading (10): The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion
Reading (10): Ikinokore! Shachiku-chan
Reading (10): The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin
Reading (10): Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
Reading (10): Tadano's Short Manga
Reading (10): Urami-san wa Kyou mo Ayaui
Reading (10): Melon Cream Soda
Reading (10): School Rumble
Reading (10): Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Reading (9): Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan
Reading (9): Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha
Reading (9): I’m the Prince’s Consort Candidate However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!
Reading (9): Sensei wa Koi o Oshie Rarenai
Reading (9): Dogeza De Tanondemita
Reading (9): In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer
Reading (9): Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka
Reading (9): Who Made Me a Princess
Reading (9): Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume
Reading (9): Hino-san no Baka
Reading (9): Shouraiteki ni Shinde Kure
Reading (9): Maou-jou de Oyasumi
Reading (9): Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Reading (9): Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita.
Reading (9): Hakoiri Drops
Reading (9): Swap ⇔ Swap
Reading (9): Mousou Telepathy
Reading (9): Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei
Reading (9): Isekai Yakkyoku
Reading (9): The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
Reading (9): Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
Reading (9): Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Reading (9): Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko
Reading (9): Happy Sugar Life
Reading (9): I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!
Reading (9): Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Saikyou Igai Mezasa Nee
Reading (9): Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?
Reading (9): Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita
Reading (9): Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age
Reading (9): Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
Reading (9): The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom
Reading (9): Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
Reading (9): Assassin's Pride
Reading (9): Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou
Reading (9): The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!
Reading (9): Kenja no Mago
Reading (9): Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Nichijou wo!
Reading (9): Isekai Transporter
Reading (9): Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo
Reading (9): Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o
Reading (9): Daughter of the Emperor
Reading (9): Goblin Is Very Strong
Reading (9): Onedari Shite Mite
Reading (9): Tsuyuki-san Hasn't Been Rejected
Reading (9): Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun
Reading (8): Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Tempest no Arukikata
Reading (8): Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Reading (8): Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
Reading (8): Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Horoyoi
Reading (8): I Am a Child of This House
Reading (8): Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~
Reading (8): Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
Reading (8): Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu
Reading (8): Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Reading (8): Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?
Reading (8): Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei
Reading (8): Goblin Slayer
Reading (8): Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~
Reading (8): Douyara Watashi No Karada Wa Kanzen Muteki No You Desu Ne
Reading (8): Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu
Reading (8): Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai
Reading (8): Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru
Reading (8): S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu
Reading (8): The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire
Reading (8): Potion danomi de Ikinobimasu!
Reading (8): Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru
Reading (8): Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu
Reading (8): Of course, I'll claim Palimony!
Reading (8): Nidome no Yuusha
Reading (8): The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well
Reading (8): Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!
Reading (8): Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita
Reading (8): Goshujin-sama to H na Koto Shitai Dorei no Manga
Reading (8): Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai
Reading (8): Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta
Reading (8): Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho?
Reading (8): Hoshino, Me O Tsubutte
Reading (8): Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic
Reading (7): Lady Baby
Reading (7): Mom, Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me! ~The Boy Who Was Raised by the Ultimate Overprotective Dragon, Becomes an Adventurer With His Mother~
Reading (7): Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita
Reading (7): The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
Reading (7): Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
Reading (7): Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
Reading (7): Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta
Reading (7): Isekai Kenkokuki
Reading (7): The New Gate
Reading (7): Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~
Reading (7): Why Are You Doing This, Duke?
Reading (7): Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?
Reading (7): This Girl is a Little Wild
Reading (7): Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
Reading (7): Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga
Reading (7): Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
Reading (7): Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru
Reading (7): Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!
Reading (7): Rebirth of the Villainess: The Life of Letizia after the Engagement Annulment
Reading (7): Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha
Reading (7): Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero
Reading (7): Almadianos Eiyuuden
Reading (7): "My Princess, You Must Die!" said the Female Knight
Reading (6): Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken
Reading (6): Legend
Reading (6): Wortenia Senki
Reading (6): Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga
Reading (6): World Customize Creator
Reading (6): Tanaka The Wizard
Reading (6): Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~
Reading (5): Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu ~Daini no Shokugyo wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~
Reading (5): Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru
Reading (4): Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game
Reading (3): Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem
Reading: Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!
Reading: Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Reading: Chitra
Reading: Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator
Reading: Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
Reading: Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san
Reading: Kyou mo Onnanoko wo Kouryaku shita.
Reading: The Justice of Villainous Woman
Reading: Tensura Nikki Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Reading: Since I Became a Saint, I'll do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince was my Lover who Threw me Away in my Previous Life~
Reading: Mushoku Tensei ~Roxy is Serious~
Reading: They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter
Reading: Girls x Sexual Harassment Life
Reading: Touhou Ibara Kasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit.
Reading: Tenshi to Akuto!!
Reading: The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food
Reading: Mata, Kata Omou.
Reading: It’s Virtually Impossible To Make This Boy Like Me
Reading: Sabinuki Kanojo (My Girlfriend Without Wasabi)
Reading: The Abandoned Empress
Reading: Ecstas Online
Reading: Hakoniwa Oukoku no Craft Master
Reading: Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu
Reading: Tamatama Harassment
Reading: Yuzumori-san
Reading: Yagate Maken no Alicebell
Reading: Noro Girl!
Completed (10): The World God Only Knows
Completed (10): Girls' Last Tour
Completed (10): Sekai Maou
Completed (10): Terrarium in Drawer
Completed (9): Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors
Completed (9): Kimi no Iru Machi
Completed: Not Lives
On hold (10): Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology
On hold (10): Handyman Saitou In Another World
On hold (9): Horimiya
On hold (8): Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
On hold: Kanojo, Okarishimasu
On hold: Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san
On hold: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen
Plan to read (8): Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen
Plan to read: 5Toubun no Hanayome
Plan to read: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Plan to read: Hyakunichikan!!
Plan to read: Slime Life
Plan to read: Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」
Plan to read: Akatsuki no Yona
Plan to read: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen
Plan to read: Ugly Duckling
Plan to read: Onii-chan is Done For
Plan to read: Tsurezure Biyori
Plan to read: Girls' Last Tour Official Anthology Comic
Plan to read: Goshujin-sama to Kemonomimi no Shoujo Meru
Plan to read: Ojojojo
Plan to read: Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga
Plan to read: Satsuriku no Tenshi
Plan to read: Ayakashi Ko
Plan to read: Yotsuba to!
Plan to read: Neeko wa Tsurai yo
Plan to read: Touhou Bougetsushou ~ Tsuki no Inaba to Chijou no Inaba
Plan to read: Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo
Plan to read: Matano Okoshiwo
Plan to read: Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
Plan to read: Maou-sama to Kekkonshitai
Plan to read: I'm Sorry for Lying About my Gender!
Plan to read: Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome
Plan to read: Gyaru Yuri
Plan to read: Sui Youbi
Dropped (9): Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen
Dropped (9): Flying Witch
Dropped (8): Solo Leveling
Dropped (8): Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan
Dropped (8): Tsuyokute New Saga
Dropped (8): Killing me/Killing you
Dropped (8): Ojousama no Shimobe
Dropped (8): Dragon in the Kitchen
Dropped (8): Maid-san in My House
Dropped (8): For Imperfect People
Dropped (7): Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Dropped (7): This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy!
Dropped (7): Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband
Dropped (7): Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara
Dropped (7): Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan
Dropped (7): Uchi no Hentai Maid ni Osowareteru
Dropped (7): Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto
Dropped (7): Hshs Sasero!!
Dropped (6): Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
Dropped (6): A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
Dropped (6): Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.
Dropped (6): Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu
Dropped (6): Catulus Syndrome
Dropped (6): Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken
Dropped (6): Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu
Dropped (5): Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon
Dropped (5): Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Dropped (5): Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Dropped (5): Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraitakedo, nazeka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken
Dropped (5): Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukutteshimatta Kekka
Dropped (4): I'm a Fake NPC
Dropped (4): Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure
Dropped (4): Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
Dropped (4): I Want To Be Normal
Dropped (4): Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!
Dropped (3): Maou-Sama Retry
Dropped (3): Because I'm An Uncle Who Runs A Weapon Shop
Dropped (2): I Was Trash
Dropped: Tokedase! Mizore-chan
Dropped: The Duke of Death and His Black Maid
Dropped: Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
Dropped: Nukoduke!
Dropped: Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!
Dropped: Only Sense Online
Dropped: Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo
Dropped: As Long As You Like It
Dropped: Hensoku-kei Quadrangle
Dropped: Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku
[/ul]

For importing MU lists into MD, see my redit comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/ba22hw/is_there_a_way_to_import_mangaupdates_list_to/er7dlqn?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Just a couple steps away from a 2 way sync userscript. I'll create a new thread and add a link to this when I am complete.

Hi @FireFish5000, thanks for your code. I have succesfully exported hundreds of my reading list from MD to MU. I also wanted to do the opposite but the reddit comment that you linked has no longer available. Can you also share the way to Import MU list to MD?

I tried to follow the procedure described above, but I'm probably too "baka" because I get an error message and logout.
Without getting lost in complicated expert steps, would it be possible to implement the script directly on the site in a future update?

type a "button" in the follow menu that launches the js (json or what you need) and creates the list to be saved.

p.s = to clarify, I speak only of the list of titles followed (and perhaps changing the page also applicable to the other titles of the other lists such as "planned to read" or "in hold" etc). I'm not talking about physically downloading titles.

@BLN123, I don't know if you have noticed it before but the process to import MD to MU is really easy. You only need a browser and a program that can write down a text that you have copied from clipboard (notepad, or any other text software).

You said you got an error when you tried to export your manga, can you share us the error code or screenshot of when that happened?

I wasn't talking about the MD -> MU process;

I was referring to the previous posts, those with explanations to save the MD follow list.

-open the "follow" page in the browser
-open browser console (i use chrome)
- paste the red code in the console
-enter
and the result is this message in the console :
VM4155:1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to set the 'innerHTML' property on 'Element': The provided markup is invalid XML, and therefore cannot be inserted into an XML document.
at <anonymous>:1:962

exit the console , reload the page and i am at the "login page"

@BLN123 same problem here.

@FireFish5000 could you help us? From what I tried to search a solution to no avail, it seems the problem lies with this segment of the code: i.documentElement.innerHTML=r
But why and how to fix I don't know. Thanks anyway

Code:
javascript:(()=>{let[e,t]=function(){let e=document.createElement("button"),t=document.createElement("div"),n=document.createElement("div"),o=document.createElement("div");return n.appendChild(o),t.style.display="flex",t.style.alignItems="center",t.style.justifyContent="center",t.style.position="fixed",t.style.width="100vw",t.style.height="100vh",t.style.top="0",t.style.left="0",t.style.backgroundColor="rgba(0,0,0,.75)",t.style.flexWrap="wrap",t.style.flexDirection="column",t.appendChild(e),t.appendChild(n),e.textContent="Looking For Follows",e.disabled=!0,document.body.appendChild(t),[e,o]}();(function e(t,n,o,l){return console.log(`Fetching Page ${t}`),n.textContent=`Fetching Page ${t}${l?` of ${l}`:""}`,new Promise((l,a)=>{fetch(`https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/0/0/${t}/`).then(r=>{r.text().then(r=>{let c=document.implementation.createDocumentType("html","",""),i=document.implementation.createDocument("","html",c);i.documentElement.innerHTML=r;let d=Object.values(i.documentElement.querySelectorAll(".manga-entry"));if(0==d.length)return a();d=function(e){return e.map(e=>{let t={};return t.id=e.dataset.id,t.title=e.querySelector(".manga_title").title,t.url=e.querySelector(".manga_title").href,e.querySelectorAll(".btn-group .dropdown-menu .dropdown-item.disabled").forEach(e=>{if(e.classList.contains("manga_rating_button")){let n=e.textContent.trim();""!=n&&(t.rating=e.id)}else e.classList.contains("manga_follow_button")&&(t.followText=e.textContent.trim(),t.follow=e.id)}),t})}(d),o.textContent=o.textContent?o.textContent:0;let[,m,u]=i.documentElement.querySelector("#chapters > p").textContent.match(/to (\d+) of (\d+)/),s=i.documentElement.querySelector("#chapters .page-link .fa-angle-double-right").parentElement.href.match(/(\d+)\/$/)[1];if(o.textContent=`Found ${m} / ${u} follows.`,t>=parseInt(s))return l(d);l(e(t+1,n,o,s).then(e=>d.concat(e)).catch(()=>d))}).catch(a)}).catch(a)})})(1,e,t).then(t=>{let n=t.sort((e,t)=>e.follow-t.follow||(null!=t.rating?t.rating:-1)-(null!=e.rating?e.rating:-1)).reduce((e,t)=>`${""==e?"":e+"\n"}${t.followText}${null!=t.rating?` (${t.rating})`:""}: ${t.title}`,"");console.log(n),e.textContent="Copy Follows!",e.disabled=!1,e.onclick=(()=>{!function(e){let t=document.createElement("textarea"),n=document.getSelection();t.textContent=e,document.body.appendChild(t),n.removeAllRanges(),t.select(),document.execCommand("copy"),n.removeAllRanges(),document.body.removeChild(t),console.log(`Copied cover art '${e}'`)}(n),e.parentElement.remove()})})})();

Also having the same error code when trying to export my list.

Any workarounds?

Tried in multiple browsers and even incognito (just to disable all browser plugins)

Here's one I made. If you get an error when running FireFish's, try mine.
By default, it groups the manga by status and outputs with BBCode, like this:
On hold (-1): 29 to JK

Note: Only run this code in detailed view and on page 1. You can change the filter and the sorting.

Code:
https://files.catbox.moe/du0gia.txt

Fed-Kun's army
@firelight Sorry for PM'ing you before, probably best to just post here
I got this error with your last code

Promise {<rejected>: TypeError: manga.querySelector is not a function
at get_manga_data (<anonymous>:116:24)
at …}__proto__: Promise[[PromiseStatus]]: "rejected"[[PromiseValue]]: TypeError: manga.querySelector is not a function
at get_mdlist_data (<anonymous>:93:12)
at run (<anonymous>:5:25)
at <anonymous>:9:1
VM145:116 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: manga.querySelector is not a function
at get_mdlist_data (<anonymous>:93:12)
at run (<anonymous>:5:25)
at <anonymous>:9:1

Do I need to disable ALL plugins maybe ?

Your PM was helpful so now I don't need anymore PMs. 😀 It let me know that it wasn't a problem with MangaDex returning an error page or something.
Edit: @WhiteEkans I added a catbox link with the working code. Some of it was being converted to BBCode before.

Thanks Halo. That's probably why he got that error. 😀

Double-page supporter
@firelight

test [ i ]

I see. MangaDex fucked up your code and removed [ i ] from
Code:
let manga = mangas [ i]
(same with other for loops)
Post it on gitlab or something. Or change it to other variable since [ i ]is a bbcode for italic

Contributor
@firelight

Would it be possible to add the author and organize the text so that we can import it into a spreadsheet program (as a csv)?

I went and edited my obtained list such that it looks like this:

Completed | (-1) | https://mangadex.org/title/4477/3-am-dangerous-zone | 3 AM Dangerous Zone
Completed | (10) | https://mangadex.org/title/28635/3-ban-sen-no-campanella | 3 Ban Sen no Campanella
Reading | (-1) | https://mangadex.org/title/14563/yuri-danshi | Yuri Danshi

I used the " | " as a delimiter since there are only about 5 entries that actually use that symbol in their titles, compared to using ";" or ",".

I then added this as the first line for my imported columns in my spreadsheet file: `Reading Status | Rating | URL | Name` (although I'd prefer switching Name and URL)

Also, why the BBCode urls? Is the purpose of this code to share the result on forums? If so, that's fine, but cleaning that up was a pain.

I know I just asked a lot of you, but I'm eternally grateful for the code you have posted. Since the site devs don't feel inclined to make this a priority issue (a list site with no backups smh), people like you posting alternatives is a godsend. Thanks again!

If anyone is having trouble exporting their follows, you can set your MDList privacy to public or to friends only and add me as a friend. Then PM me and I'll export it for you. 😊
If you do that, please do not change your MDList privacy to private until I send you the exported file.
If you don't specify how you want your follows exported, I'll make it CSV ***WITHOUT*** extra manga data. Author, artist, and original language (lang_flag) will be blank!

@noh3face
Sorry for late reply. I saw a notification but forgot to check it.
bbcode is the default because that's the way the other person did it but on second thought that would probably be the least used option.
I added support for authors. It's disabled by default but the code has instructions for enabling it. You need to set 'include_extra_manga_data' to true.

Export follows v4.1: https://files.catbox.moe/2wyd14.txt

Other info:
v4 changelog:
Removed a bunch of useless or old code. Now you can only output as CSV. This is so those who want to export a different way will parse the CSV file instead of sending a bunch of requests to MangaDex.
4.1: Corrected the notes. It said to set 'use_author' to true but that was replaced with 'include_extra_manga_data'.

By default:
Your follows will be exported as CSV with description. This means most manga will span across multiple lines instead of each manga being on one line. It'll be hard to read so you'll likely want to import it to some other program.
Author, artist, and original language will be blank. You can enable the correct values for these, but your follows will take much longer to export.

About extra manga data:
Enabling extra manga data (author, artist, lang_flag) will add an extra 1 second delay for each manga you follow. Sending too many requests will get you temporarily IP banned for 1 hour so the delay is to prevent this from happening. The output may take a long time to generate so please be patient!
If you don't care about those, I suggest leaving extra manga data disabled so your data gets exported much quicker.

To view the exported file:
https://limonte.github.io/csv-viewer-online/
Pros: Very lightweight, runs in your browser, doesn't send your data to anyone, can sort columns.

Or use LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice, or Microsoft Excel.

Here's an example of the CSV output
status,rating,manga_title,manga_url,author,artist,lang_flag
Completed,-1,5Toubun no Hanayome,https://mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome,,,

status,rating,manga_title,manga_url,description
Completed,-1,5Toubun no Hanayome,https://mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome,"Uesugi Fuutarou is a poor, antisocial ace student who one day meets the rich transfer student Nakano Itsuki. They argue but when Uesugi realizes he is to be her tutor, he tries to get on better terms. While trying to do so he meets four other girls. <br>
<br>
Manga's Official Twitter: <a href=""https://twitter.com/5Hanayome"" target=""_blank"">@5Hanayome</a><br>
Author's Twitter: <a href=""https://twitter.com/negi_haruba"" target=""_blank"">@negi_haruba</a><br>
See <a href=""https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=21514"" target=""_blank"">AnimeNewsNetwork</a> for the anime.<br>
<br>
5Toubun no Hanayome is the official romanization."

Contributor
@firelight

🤩 WOW WOW WOW!!! 😍

You are absolutely amazing. Thank you for addressing my concerns. I'll now be able to make regular backups, like I do with my MangaUpdates lists. The instructions are incredibly helpful as well.

Beautiful work and thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread