Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Love is a Nasty Illness That Afflicts Us All

Please allocate more time for your proofreader. There are some really obvious mistakes, which should have been caught. Like e.g. 'birth of date' or 'she have' or other stuff along the same line.

Contributor
That was something, either this will be good or will be trash...giving the chance

Double-page supporter
Jesus? Buddha? Odin? What almighty force whence thy editing power of powerpoint?

this is a nice manga i love the crowds reaction like "what the f*ck is he gonna do to her" >.> "i want to save her but he so scary"

and the last page amazing to be able to use PP that way either smart o and creative or they having the cunningness of a blind wombat

Dex-chan lover
Why is it so difficult for MCs to say "I bought you because I fell in love with you" Jesus fucking christ it's not like it hasn't been done before in Mangas

le3

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS ADORABLE ?

I'm ready to embrace the drama

And all hail PowerPoint

>i'm not interested in women
>rather they're bothersome
>gets suckered in by one a few panels later

ah typical

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who is wondering what the he'll happened to Nephy that made her so morbid-minded?

Users who are viewing this thread