Soul Land III - The Legend of the Dragon King - Ch. 56 - Accidental Meetup With Senior Sister

wasn't the face spider really rare in soul land, if I am not wrong it's one of the rarer spirit beasts

Dex-chan lover
oh i remember this fucker. soul land 2, right? tho it's a bit diffrent...

this spider is in every soul land series thing. I believe it will be in sl 4 as well

Fed-Kun's army
that spider, I guess it's pissed off cause it knows it's the ugliest one so far...not that I'm saying any of them looked attractive or anything, but this one is definitely extra ugly, hell the one Tang San fought in SL1 actually looked kinda cool in a creepy giant spider way, but this guy, nope he's just blocky and has a face that looks more like a head growing out of his butt instead of on his side like it is supposed to be...does he have man faced spider cancer of the man face? or is he just mutated extra ugly?

@Guy_V
I think between SL1 2 and 3 there's been a total of 4 of them ever mentioned, and considering ~10k+ years passed between each story, it's not that common, it's probably just some standard MC anti-rarity-bias disorder x3

Users who are viewing this thread