There is a lot of yaoi.

Dex-chan lover
Seems kind of odd considering I can't really recall having seen much on other manga sites.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Yeah thank goodness they could find a loving home here

is a Reindeer
VIP
Who would do that?
Just go on the internet and post yaoi?

Group Leader
the big question is "what among this mountain of yaoi is actually worth reading" right?

I don't mind it being on the site but I'd love it if I could filter out certain tags on the home page.

the big question is "what among this mountain of yaoi is actually worth reading" right?

Don't read it much, but they usually have gorgeous covers, especially coloring (ones that were put out after first half of 2000's or so).

Dex-chan lover
Idk about most other sites but on batoto 9 times out of 10 if I hit the random button I'd get taken to a yaoi page

Only reason it seemed odd was because I was seeing whole pages of yaoi updates here while I would rarely notice it on batoto.

Power Uploader
Well on batoto they were already there so obviously you wouldn't see them get uploaded, here they still need to be uploaded. There's also a lot more yaoi in general than other manga (check MU, yaoi is the biggest genre) so while you might not notice at first, a lot of the thousands of manga you see are yaoi.

Contributor
Yaoi is so big, the jp amazon's main manga/LN category is called "コミック・ラノベ・BL"="Comics, light novels, boys love". It's as if "guys railing each other" was a separate informational medium.

Users who are viewing this thread