Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Power Uploader
I can never understand why background characters in manga always fall for this dumb trope. Seriously, how do you trust that a guy so shady, who's asking you to murder someone without justification, will actually help you if you're successful? 99.999% chance he just kills you and your whole family to cover up his involvement, regardless of whether you're successful or not. And why can't authors come up with a better plot device than 'blackmail with the cure for an incurable disease'?

Fed-Kun's army
I am still amazed by these creative names!
Shironeko and Kuroinu :DD

Dex-chan lover
the sister of one citizen is sick so the entire town decides to conspire to murder two random travelers? seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is dying from kunai in manga? What kind of third rate background character is this?

Fed-Kun's army
"Evacuated"
> everyone was watching from across the street, apparently.
Could have just as easily thrown her over to wherever they were hiding. :|

coulda sworn kuroinu was a dude, that or the wn translation used wrong gender pronoun. or more believeably, ln changed said character alot.

This manga would be somewhat good if the author wasn't a freaking moron.

I mean, the idea is decent and it has the potential to be decent enough, but the author makes the mc do way too much stupid shit, the motivations of everyones actions are way too ridiculous and unbelieveable... The train of thoughts of these characters makes me laugh in disbelief. Also, for a hero, isn't he getting played around with way too much? Things are also so high-paced that we just jump from one event to the next with nothing inbetween, it feels like he'll be done with his entire adventure in another few chapters. Can't really relate or care about anyone in this manga.

By the way, he's supposed to be a truly powerful hero, but he keeps on getting screwed over EVEN when he's close by, it's not even about him getting screwed over because they're clever or anything, it's really just the basic stuff yet he can't react before those kunais hit the girl? Give me a break.

I don't even know why I'm reading this crap. Maybe because it's so stupid it's funny.

Gluttony is such a convenient plot device, oh really another beast girl conveniently set up to kill the mc but throws away her opportunity for a sneak attack to attack the cat girl instead, why are authors always writing stupid things?

SGR

Aggregator gang
The villains in this story are dumber than a bag of frozen meatballs.
WHY would you pull in someone to stop your plan into the mix?
WHY would you not just summon the village as a whole immediately since you CAN do it?
WHY would you explain everything to your target instead of using the townsfolk as meat shields?
WHY would you wait the whole night for the target to be exposed as friendly and thus lose all your potential meat shields?
WHY would you use an obviously inferior and disloyal assassin if you already have one superior set up?

Idiot plot all the way. For the plot twist to land, everyone - especially the "clever, mischievous villains" - needs to become a total moron.
I'm in this only for the Levi ship now - cause she is not a loli and doesn't have gigantic juggs and thus is an unfathomable existence in isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread