disappearing chapters

about two months ago i bookmarked the series gunsmith cats and it's sequel series, but when i went to read them today, all the chapters were gone. even with the language filters off, there aren't any chapters for it anymore in any language. does anyone know what happened here?

I have the same issue for the English version of "My wife is a Demon Queen" the French version appears along with 3 ch. of another language , the English version has vanished .

Double-page supporter
All of these were translated by Merkai Scans who in a dispute over commenting rules with the mods, a rule later changed, pulled their chapters a couple days ago.

it wasn't merkai scans that translated it, so the removal of the chapters probably has nothing to do with that, is there a way to see who provided the scanlations for the chapters before they were taken down?
would i be able to contact a mod about that?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1165

Doesn't look like it ever had scanlations. There's nothing in the bin either, so no chapters of this series have ever been deleted from this site. I'm guessing you've seen official rips on some other site.

Double-page supporter
Sorry, I only checked the two repliers. Weirdly The mangaupdates that Teasday lists has no Latest Releases or Groups Scanalating but it says it was Completely Scanalated as Yes which is weird.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that it happened with this series as well
https://mangadex.org/title/10368/kanojo-ni-naru-hi/chapters/

... And the latest chapters of Birdmen, The Scholar's Reincarnation, Peerless Dad and One Piece? What's going on?

Contributor
Seems like after Meraki Scans and LeviatanScans even Jaimini's Box and Champion Scans also pulled the plug on MangaDex.

Miku best girl
Admin
In case anyone is wondering, you can choose to enable the listing of unavailable chapters, for tracking and access to the comments. Go to your user settings.

Just wondering since I am seeing Chapters disappear on my end but, MHero Academia, We can't Study and Wrong way to use healing Magic are all lacking any English Translated Chapters. At least on my end, that is.

Contributor
@ninetenduh
"MHA" and "We Can't Study" were translated by Jaimini Box, while "Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic" was translated by Champion Scans.
You can guess what happened.

Here's the list of the titles which the chapters have disappeared if there was no other scanlation teams doing them
(thanks to @elamahpla for the list and @DrunkinDonut for reposting the link as I didn't see it before)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview

So Jamini and Champion pulled their Chapters due to the same dispute stated above? That's quite Unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview

Looking at the list, it seems like I need to visit an aggregator to keep reading about 10 series. Missing commenting and discussing is the sad part.

That's does it. I'm doing a free aggregating site for all manga.
When this site started I thought "finally something real and free without ads, from fans to fans". Like I always say "If you want something done right, you got do it yourself" or a quote from bender if you prefer:
72f.png

there are some titles that i was reading too bad.
hopefully there will be some groups(that dont hate MD) picking some of those titles up soon

Users who are viewing this thread