Gintama

Fed-Kun's army
HYYYYYPE!
(Still wondering about Asaemon and Shachi though). And will Kurokono come back?

Contributor
Oh, crap, that was one dramatic ending. Not that the chapter endings weren't dramatic for the last few dozen chapters but it'll be interesting to see what they're gonna do with that falling ball of junk now...

Edo is not a kissass to Amanto now. Didn't think we'd actually get a Time Skip for the last chapters.

The ending of this chapter feels like it sets the tone for the Gintama movie (Be Forever Yorozuya) that was released a few years ago, and whose plot revolves around Gintoki breaking up to Yorozuya to go on a long journey.

Contributor
When will the backlog be up. I put it on hold to let the chapters pile up and, before I knew it, batoto was down.

Ch. 667 was probably the best illustrated fight I've read in a shounen. But shit man, wtf was ch. 669? Pulled an Orton and came outtanowhere.

Change Log 670:
Shinpachi now owns Yorozuya Gin-Chan and keeps the name in remembrance to the original owner
Kagura is on an adventure to bring Sadaharu back to normal
Gintoki is AWOL
Hasegawa is now a celebrity and a so-called hero. Still a MADAO.
Otae got fat.
Kondou is married to the gorilla from the Yagyu Arc and quit Shinsengumi
Otose still runs the bar and got two new wrinkles
Catherine got Final Fantasy'd and gain more wrinkles
Gengai fixing something (Please be Tama!)

WTF that twist with Gorilla actually getting married to a gorilla got me really good. Now this really feels like the (Fake)Time Skip Arc we had back then but now everything is legit.

Hahaha, wtf was that chapter? Won't lie, I was tired of the 'Final Fantasy' joke after like the third panel, but wow, the "revelation" was amazing. Peak trolling-Sorachi right there.

Still though, there has to be more to show for the climax of the final battle, right?

Contributor
Yeah, I have no words either. At least the new leader is stealthier than Snake...

Really feels like they're just bullying Shinpachi so that he can finally figure out what he wants to do for himself.

Change Log 671:
Kintoki was fixed by Gengai.
Tama is in some state of coma, thus Tamako was born so that she could gather data for Tama once she actually wakes up.
Nobume is the new Director of Police.
Soyo is some kind of feminist activist.
Shinsengumi was taken out of the picture: Hijikata was demoted(kicked out), Saitou resigned(kicked himself out), Sougou commited seppuku (forced to be kicked out of the living world), No news of Yamazaki, probably dead for real TT_TT
Kondou getting married to a gorilla was an actual plot by the one who is now ruling the country as Prime Minister...Donald Zuramp...No wait, it's Katsura!

Welp, looks like Edo is doomed yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread