Does anyone actually have a cowlick irl?

Dex-chan lover
And does this count? It's on the back of my head and can never lay flat on my scalp. I've made a bad habbit of tidying my hair in public because of this.
rjLOb3t_d.jpg

You have no idea how annoying it was to take this picture solo.

A bit of hair that sticks up yeah, but proper like full 90 degree's rocket trajectory? no.

Group Leader
Don’t have any proof but I’ve had hair that’s stuck up like 55 degrees before

Fed-Kun's army
I always got full pendicular hair after wearing hat for long time back when my hair still medium length.
Now my hair is long, it will get all tangled up if I don't tie it before go to bed.

yep and i keep my hair super short because of it, it's a real hassle to try to comb down or manage. the hair on the left side of my parietal ridge (look it up y'all) grows straight out in random directions, a lot like tadano's hair from komi-san

pic related
32GnxVE.jpg

Dex-chan lover
so that's the english term. i have it as since little wee , though i am not bothered that much.

Contributor
I sometimes get one that can nearly stand semi-vertically, but it's in the front right-side of my hairline.
It mostly appear the day after washing my hair though and it doesn't really go down unless I use some other part of my hair to hold it down

Group Leader
I had something similar to what OP had around grade 4... and my dumbass decided that snipping it off would be the best solution. Queue a week or so later, actual cowlick 😭

Contributor
I do, sadly. But, that was solved for a time when I was in the Army.

the top of my hair stands up around 50 degrees, and almost 90 I’d say when I wake up from bed

Fed-Kun's army
I keep mine military short for this reason. I don't have to worry about bad hair days.

Users who are viewing this thread