Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Yugami-kun's New Year

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow. I just finished reading ch 41. Clicked next and another chapter appeared. Guys you are amazing.

please someone clear up this girlfriend misunderstanding, I feel kind of bad for Chihiro lol

if one of my cousins had treated me like that, I'd probably have become a complete introvert loner too 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh i love this series so much. The perfect misunderstanding, the way Yugami in a strange way motivates Chihiru to fight back.. just wonderful.

Also seems like no one is reading dad's blog much. :D at least Yugami does.

Dex-chan lover
@Sem You should 100% feel bad for Chihiro, if my knowledge is correct you can accept or deny moving great distances when it comes to work. The company can't force you, so the dad's the one accepting moving away everytime

Dex-chan lover
@beperov doesn't mean there aren't societal pressures placed on complying with one's superior. I think it's rather pointless to seek someone to blame in this situation.

the problem is this is not the first time the father has transferred. He has transferred many times, over the course of his daughter's life, which has to be by choice at some of them anyway.
He can choose to not get promoted and not move for the sake of his daughter.
Instead he prioritised his job all the time.
In this case, he dont want to even consider his daughter's difficulty in moving everytime and not able to make friends is mainly caused by his selfish decisions of moving

orp

Amazing chapter from start to finish. This manga keeps getting better and better.

Aggregator gang
I just love how Yugami stays true to his ideals throughout this chapter and the series. If there isn't any romance at the end, I'll be okay with it because it's goddamn Yugami anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Japanese manga and their crazy dads being transfered around like idiots for their entire life... #FeelsBadMan...

Users who are viewing this thread