The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 23 Ch. 242 - PSIpot the Difference! The Perfect Beautiful Girl's Ordeal

Contributor
It's really nice seeing how much effort Teruhashi puts into being perfect. Although... you'd think with all that research, she'd figure out some inconsistencies with Saiki and his background

Double-page supporter
Oh Saiki you really are her Blanc Chavalier, and you can't accept it.

Aggregator gang
It started out that Saiki was just a challenge to her, but by now she has legit reasons to be into him :') I love their dynamic of two overpowered beings, but in different ways.

You self centered dumb sheep doesn't deserve to be with a goddess, only god like Saiki is worthy!

The chapters where Teruhashi gets to show this side of her that even Saiki respects are really the best ones.

I love it when Saiki praises and protects Teruhashi hehe. He was relieved when she got though the say after and angry when no one noticed her about to collapse from exhaustion. Ah, I know this is a gag manga but I hope they do eventually go out haha.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter reminds me how amazing nanige from tonari no nanige san, she knows EVERYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread