Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Long-Time-No-See-like City

Group Leader
In my place, there are only two buttons to press in the toilet.
But in Japan apparently, there are 10 buttons at least.

Dex-chan lover
Well I would be pretty shocked if the sea changes or if it isn't there anymore!
That was really cute, she has the charm of an old lady but the energy and enthusiasm of a kid.

10 buttons? what the hell, they take selfies too ?

Most likely temperature, ambient music, natural sound for cover, light and ...uuh... I don't want to think more about it.

Serenata small/medium/big flush and different bidet pressures.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy yeah and it had great effects depends on users

T12.png

T14.png

From Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Dex-chan lover
An escalator requires a multiple kilowatt motor, so it would be most unwise to keep it running empty for a long time. I guess granny wasn't much of an energy saver back in her days.

Dex-chan lover
Mind of a granny and enthusiasm of a kid, cute
Thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Escalators that sense when nobody's on them and slow down or stop and then start up when you get on, are a relatively recent thing. They used to just go constantly; lots still do. But I get the impression she's basically pre-escalator anyway.
@scripted . . . Where is one of those anime big-teardrop-shape things when I need it?

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy I tried to recall that, but I couldn't. It feels like the slowing down ones have been around for many years, but you could be right. In the end I'd guess installing a modern controller would pay itself back in a year. The chapter didn't suggest she hadn't experienced escalators themselves (which would indeed be weird in a developed country like Japan). There probably weren't so many around when she was born, but surely she visited places all her life like any normal person.

Users who are viewing this thread