Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this English is not very good.

BTW. it would be better for Kaoru to monopolize her knowledge and instead open a shop with regular products/services. (also no potion selling to not attract greedy nobles)
There's a saying that knowledge is power.

Why did the quality of the translation nosedive all of a sudden?

When will we see her using her potion creation powers again? According to the title she will die sooner or later, if she keeps this up. No potions, no surviving.?

I shall survive using Common Sense! should prob be the new title. She's so afraid of using her power since it's going to attract attention that she'll end up not using it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
see? what's the point of her cheat... she isn't using it, she can't train it, and she seclude herself in a tavern...

@kaminomikan : worse, the author has 2 others isekai manga adaption, and one of them is talking A LOT about these consultations, and the MC has the same appearance...

Dex-chan lover
@raiden55
Well, the other consultation isekai is about making money. So solving minor issues, and some major ones, for coin is an easy endeavor that requires little work for someone with a modern brain in a medieval setting. The other is a girl who got her cheat ability through wordplay misunderstanding; like a genie wish.

This one is about making potions to survive. At least, you'd think it is. I understand not trying to stick out because evil nobles. But when you can make ANYTHING LIQUID with ANY CONTAINER. Evil nobles kinda lose meaning.
This manga is a girl with a small view of the world and her own ability, all-be-it bigger than a medieval citizen, but still small. And, if you really think about it, its just a combo of the two other stories. A godlike power gotten through wordplay misunderstanding, and making money through consultation... Not sure if that's genius or not.

Contributor
from having read the novel, she does start using potions, just let the circumstances build up first.

Contributor
The logic about complaining customers vs. silently suffering customers might not be out of place in painfully-polite Japan, but woah, that advice would not get you anywhere, anywhere I've lived XD

Dex-chan lover
In the past a tavern waitress would earn so little money she ought to never be satisfied with it. I guess the utter lack of common sense among the population, allowing her to run the ridiculous consultation business, makes her enough money to keep her satisfied. What a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Master! The size of the inside and the outside doesn't match!

Users who are viewing this thread