29 to JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Rom-Coms and Reality

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino is that you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQTQlflYA8

Other than that it was wrong to turn the girl down. They could keep a relationship in moderation until she becomes an adult. A co-worker relationship (the 22year girl) wouldn't be so good I guess.

Contributor
Bah, just bang her, don't follow logic in manga. ^^
Sometimes i find it really irritating to force real life rules in some works (like you can't drink before you are 18, etc...). But i will follow nonetheless since the art is good and girls are cute. ?

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he have just told her to wait til she finished high school. Oh wait he gave up on love already hmmm

MD@Home
He really didn't want to turn her down lol. I bet he was broken inside.

Pretty sure we will see her again tho and there is still hope!

Dex-chan lover
such adult much mature.

but yeah as the title said its reality but pretty sure next chapter is rom-com cause president is her gramps and he will find out about this

le3

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

tfw I will never be a cool 28 year old like this mofo _:)'3JL)_

G-P

Dex-chan lover
"I'm going to need a strong drink tonight..."
You and me both.

Dex-chan lover
An Adult MC that acts like and Adult, holy shit this is as rare as a freaking unicorn.

Fed-Kun's army
Such emotions from mere week or so of chatting, really? How do people fall in love with that ease!

Dex-chan lover
Basic mistake from our Aniki here. A partner for a male and for a female are different creatures. Off course she would not date a high school boy because he would not be able to provide for her and she is too young for that not be a factor while for a male it would not be a consideration, give a few years and the answer to taht question will change to maybe and them to likely as she gets older.

Edit: Ah, no matter what we will aways have alchool.

Dex-chan lover
@ boag
Agreed but it is refreshing and would make so many stories better.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
> he would not be able to provide for her
he only asked about dating, not marriage
students who can't provide for each other can still date each other

also, modern society is a bit more accepting of reversed gender roles. the older partner wouldn't be bothered by it, though the younger partner would probably feel inferior regardless of their gender especially if they are still a student - that's just how the power dynamics go.

their stated concern about age gap is universal: your tastes and hobbies would be different. you'd have some things you've grown out of and developed a distaste for, the younger one has just gotten into it. forget trying to provide for the younger one - you're gonna resent each other eventually!

Anime logic: MC makes wise choice, decides to NOT have an illegal relationship, makes valid points, but is obviously going to end having no choice and or made to be the bad guy...

Amazingly handled. This MC deserves a +100 for the manliness and maturity he's displayed.

Users who are viewing this thread