Sorting

Contributor
Allow sorting from all list view types. Perhaps add a dropdown from the search menus, like how there are some for language and demographics. [By sorting I mean by views, rating, favorites, etc.]

In particular, I clicked the "Isekai" genre and wanted to sort them by like highest rating, but I couldn't because it doesn't exist. Went to the Discord Support and apparently the "View" can change to a "List" which allows for sorting, but I legitimately never would have figured that out myself because I think of the options under "View" as purely an aesthetic, such as changing your view in Windows.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense. I'll try to word it better :x

Power Uploader
I think I had the same idea.
I was trying to figure out how to change the sorting in my "plan to read" follows while in "grid" view mode. However, I had to switch to the "expanded list" or "simple list" view before being able to.
It looks like sorting options are also not available in the "detailed" view mode.

The sorting would stick when changing back to the other view types, but it'd be nice to be able to change the sorting without having to switch views back & forth. Maybe with another dropdown menu next to "view".

Here's a little mockup of what it could look like (hopefully with a better looking icon than that garbage one I just made, lol):
pIJlyX5.png

Users who are viewing this thread