Cover Preview or Thumbnail in Follows :implemented:

It would be nice for the follows page to show cover thumbnails like the release/front page.

For the life of me, I cannot remember which title is which, but I'll almost always recognize the cover.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@silverstorm
Implemented already.
8b38758296.png

@Plykiya But that page doesn't show what chapters were added, unlike the "latest releases" tab. (I probably should have been more specific.)

As to why what chapter was released matters is because sometimes you've read that chapter already elsewhere or you're waiting for it to "stack" before reading.

VIP
In other words, the manga tab (which does have thumbnails) only has manga-level granularity, whereas the latest updates tab (which does not have thumbnails) has chapter-level granularity.

The front page of the site has updates in chapter-level granularity, with thumbnails, and I believe something like that is being requested here.

See also here: https://mangadex.org/thread/5325/thumbnails-on-followed-lists-planned

@Zephyrus said that "Follows/manga page has thumbs now, but the follows/chapters page don't have them yet."

Power Uploader
@Zoce In case you haven't found it yet, you can change site theme under 'Change profile' in settings.

@silverstorm There was a suggestion (can't remember which thread) to have zoom/show cover/information on mouse over on a title in latest updates and front page. would something like that solve your troubles?

Miku best girl
Admin
The "grouped chapters" view (like the homepage) is planned for the followed chapters page at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread