Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - Metropolitan System Chapter 35

Dex-chan lover
What kind of guy decides to spoil the birthday party of his cousins friend like this? There were many far more courteous ways to "protect" his cousin from those "pimps". Mc just wants to abuse his newfound friends authority for a power-trip.

Group Leader
@feha I feel deep sadness for your close relatives if you think that way about him protecting his cousin from trash.

Dex-chan lover
Dont get me wrong, i love how fast-paced this manhua is.but it's kinda too fast, so besides the MC and the 2 girls, i'm kinda confused who is who.

Fed-Kun's army
@feha what the fck are u even talking about, that bastard tried to make HIS COUSIN AND ALSO HER FRIENDS DRUNK SO THEY COULD RAPE HER it was fcking obvious . if you had the power or connection with the top guys, and one day that shit happen to you, and you just let it go like that just cuz it someone's birthday?, and what courteous way dude, you gotta make it clear so they won't do that shit anymore.

God i was only here to read this manhua and you got me all triggered with that shit

i hope after this they will show or speak about this girl with the pony hair( the girlfriend from this pimp) she is only a slut

I like the pace; it's how I wished some other comics were, but I agree with @Mogima. I don't know who anyone is and the specific plot eludes me.

Users who are viewing this thread