Author Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu
I kinda love the roommate. I’d be down for a spin-off series where a buxom scenester girl falls for roomie hard.
Ecchi and loli tags should never be together
@Plant Wut? If anything, they should be together, makes the best storytelling

@backupchan You're a funny guy, but careful there, people without humor might take your posts seriously...
Lately I've been thinking about if Minori and Haru from LoliHimo met...
Excuse me mister police officer, it's that woman right there
Oh you sweet internet children
wait but went you also a child?
I think the saddest part I’m reading because this is decently wholesome

Note from later: I was fucking on something when I read this
Last edited 24 days ago by immortalartisan.
Well I was originally expecting an innocent relationship but ended up with a doujinshi pretty much.
Last edited 2 mo ago by IwantanOrdinaryEasyLife.
At first, I was thinking that I read this somewhere else and I didn't remember why I stopped reading it....

And then I opened first chapter. I IMMEDIATLLY remembered why I did it... And the fact that people actually enjoy this gives me mixed feelings (Please, never associate Ecchi and Loli tags ever again. Painful to read for me ;-;)

Well... Unless you've got something for kids, I'll say nothing about it. Now, I need to sink my eyes into bleach.
I'm sorry to the FBI agent looking at my screen
I dont know if i should like this or not

Entire story in a nutshell
Last edited 2 mo ago by immortalartisan.
There's a point that we do not pass and, we do clearly bypass it, so i'm dropping
P E D O
there is a special place in hell for people who enjoying this masterpiece
There's also a special place in hell for people who go into a manga/anything knowing the title and tags and being surprised that the manga is exactly about what the tags and title suggested, and then dropping comments and 1-star ratings because the manga was exactly what it said.
@dule333 people like being angry I guess, or they secretly love it but just don't want to admit it because it's "wrong". Or maybe they're just too dumb to read the title/tags/description of a manga before reading it. It's like when you see people rant and getting mad in a NTR hentai comment sections.