Higanjima - Vol. 19 Ch. 177 - Ryunosuke

Dex-chan lover
So he was hiding the info how to kill him until now because what?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but doesnt explain how the hell did he grew so much past adulthood xD

LOL, author with another great asspull.

Why didn't Master reveal the content of Igarashi's journal to Akari and the rest himself? No point of reading the damn thing when you have a 60+ year "vampire" who was actually there to retell it.

Why would Igarashi give Master(Ryunosuke) the animal syringe, but none of the vaccine to inject Miyabi with? Unless the author going to pull an "Master injected himself with it" stupid plot.

Why didn't Master go with Atsushi the first time when he tried retrieving it? I'm sure Master + Atsushi + Master's daughter could had defeated the hordes of vampires to reach it.

so on and so on, so many damn plot holes.

ahaha. This is an asspull. The only thing I'm happy about is that we won't get a 50 chapters+ to find a syringue.

Fed-Kun's army
HnAVHJP.png

XL

Double-page supporter
Akira and the gang: Oh man so this guy name "Ryunosuke" has this syringe, who is? how do we get to him?
Master: *inner voice* hihihi they're talking about meEeEeeeEE. Should I tell them? Nah, let's wait a bit, gotta give it some suspense. *inner voice*

Contributor
What the fuck, why would the remaining vampire care what Igarashi wanted? He's the one that gathered them up to be experimented upon in the first place, lmao.

Especially after initial fight with Miyabi where he basically had to team up with Igarashi anyway, he has absolutely zero reason to not just kill him in his weakened state.

if master knew that shit all along, why did he let them risking their lives in the dark
this is really contrived

Users who are viewing this thread