Elixir

Group Leader
Aah, I've been waiting for this. This was one of my favourite yuri series actually because it portrayed the effects of the drugs to a stronger "absolute" effect, you don't get many romance stories like this.

Also, chapter 25-28 missing, and the chapters are missing credits as they're probably ripped from a ripping site. Reverse image searching doesn't work on this well :C

Dex-chan lover
The writing is pretty awful but I see yuri and can’t help myself ? Rooting for Yoobin, witches be damned.

I feel like she's a witch too. Like this whole time she's been one but never used her magic or something.

Group Leader
That last chapter: "Translator: Firelily"
Maybe you could include that to update the previous chapters

haven't read this but shouldn't there be a romance tag? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Koreans somehow can't do good endings :/ This was too flat again

And the story is all over the place, with many plot holes and stuff that didn't make sense.
At least my ship sailed, so happy that they didn't went with the cliché pairing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourself
To be honest, I don't really remember, but I know the ending was really rushed and boring.
Last time I wrote "they didn't went for the cliché pairing", so I guess she stayed with Yoo Bin?

edit: I checked it again, well, it's confusing yeah... I think she is still with the hunter girl, and stayed on friendly terms with the witch. But it can be interpreted as an open ending I guess? I should probably read the last few chapters to be sure.
I prefer the Yoo Bin ending tho.

Double-page supporter
Found the other chapters on other sites and I gotta say. That's some BS ending. Author tried to Garner sympathy for the older sis. Come on, you can't just pull a 180 at the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If you are considering reading this story, then don't. The story is really frustrating and not very fun to read. Horrible ending as well.

Users who are viewing this thread