RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - The River 8

Yeah, now they have to have a pokemon battle. At the Victory road, right after the elite four.

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect blue to be that much more sick in the head than the rest of his troops, Damn

I was so worried for ieroh there for a moment, now I think yellow and him are even, though

Dex-chan lover
Blue is so warped that calling him crazy seems to be an understatement, his moral compass simply isn't led by principles of normal people. His man, even the most crazed, you could see that they had a connection with the emotional pole and reason to be what they were, he simply... isn't human, Gold was right this guy is really a monster.

In this single chapter, Blue has scaled to be one of the best villains i have seen, up there with Hisoka ( yes, i know Hisoka is more of an antagonist than a villain but you know what i meant ).

Dex-chan lover
Legitimately scary. Then again, when you're a leader of a squad filled with bloodthirsty killers, it's to be expected. Glad he lived up to the hype.

Dex-chan lover
brother.... Blue has been really hyped up throughout the series so far and damn, is he delivering so far. Love absolutely everything about him right now

Dex-chan lover
I thought Blue would be another blood thirsty supremacist but he's so much scarier. He's completely selfish and possibly maniacal. He wants to add Red to his entourage of killers and has no qualms killing anyone else to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread