World Customize Creator - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

I love how the author is trying his best to convince us that it makes any sense for a completely inexperienced and uneducated person to join one of the most dangerous groups on the continent. Of course, in this fictitious story the author will have everything work out -- a few people might get injured or be temporarily resentful along the way, but ultimately the characters will come to agree that it was a good thing to have her join. Impatient and poor writing.

Fed-Kun's army
The princess even just barely started climbing to her father's lap and the king already say its allowed..

... wait, what the hell is wrong with this story and petite girls?

Aggregator gang
So I'm assuming, given how they explain how monster come about, which is basically when normal-ish animals turn into monster after eat a divine artists, and even thou they can't technically use said skills of the person they ate, they gain some resistance to said element, I'm assuming so Nazi scientists stated feeding all sorts of divine artists, and powerless people ( probably ) to see what will happen.. And now it's in the woods going nuts

Dex-chan lover
I love how king saw through her bullshit already, although it was mostly likely like that because he liked her daughter affection and it was just pampering his precious child in the past.
Now that she grew up a bit, he treats her seriously. Character progression.

Sun being in the team a part her proving to be useful not only as a pretty face, might be a good idea for Powerless to gain attention as worthy in the kingdom, she might not be experienced but as said, it will be a good chance for acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread