Improved reading history #2

Although I know there already is a thread for it, I thought I'd make a new one since the issue is a bit different. Feel free to (re)move it if need be.
I do like the idea of having more titles on the history page, but only having one chapter on display for each title makes it uneasy for me.
It is very specific, but when I leave a session on one computer at a given chapter number, read some more on another computer, and then restore the session on the first one, it reopens the old chapter and adds it to history, and thus I cant find out which chapter I was at most recently (what I last read on the second computer).
Proposed workaround: having two (or more) chapters for each title so that one can restore a reading session without worrying of losing the progress made on another computer.
I'm not sure I'm very clear, and I'm certain it is a very specific issue that I'm probably the only one experiencing. Then again, it wouldn't be too hard to implement.
Sincerely yours,
lunaticstraydog.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@lunaticstraydog At that point, couldn't you use the read markers (those eye icons to the left of the chapter) as reference for where your progress is? It sounds like you would be Following the manga if you're reading it that much, so the read markers should be there

Users who are viewing this thread