SSSS.GRIDMAN Comic Anthology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Just don't say that you translate only those chapters where there is some Akane x Rikka, lol. I understand everything, but personally I would like to complete the whole manga and give it a clear conscience, not just read the individual chapters.

Kettlehatespot, SuperOniichan, your posts never really have anything to do with manga uploads in question, and you tend to derail the threads with meta arguments.
If you want to continue like this feel free to send me a PMs, but just stop making low quality meta posts in discussion threads, please.

Joudan , if you think purposely avoiding to translate chapters because it features heterosexual ships is normal, then you are obviously unhinged.

Group Leader
Such shame when the translator is obsessed shipper who pretends that anything other than his ship doesn't exist, well, the translation is not super good anyway.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kettlehatespot
@Joudan has followed the rules and has attempted to move the discussion to DMs. Please respect his wishes or cease arguing.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zephyrus
I won’t respect a guy who sent me death threats through one of his multiple accounts because I critiziced him for avoiding translating a few chapters because it features something he doesn’t like.
Anyways, it’s my last reply to Joudan/SSSS_Anon in this comment section.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kettlehatespot
If you have proof, please report it to a forum moderator. We have ways to resolve these issues instead of it leading to pages of off-topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread