Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Siblings and Kotatsu

Dex-chan lover
Imouto-chan is done for sounds like an entirely different, and provocative, story.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks @coolotamegane and the team for scanlating. Also...

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY IMOUTO OF GOOD SLEEP. SWEET DREAMS AND SOFT SNUGGLES WILL COME TO YOU.

Thanks for the chapters, I wish for you and the team to have a good rest and good dreams.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I've heard that some shoujo manga are a lot more hardcore and lewd than shounen nowadays, and it's not censored, even when it goes over line.

Group Leader
Redrawn page 4:

g4.jpg

Double-page supporter
oh I just had a good idea, what if mahiro stole the gender change drug and gave it too Mihari to troll her

Dex-chan lover
If there was a reverse of this premise (where the brother was the one who made his sister transition from a female body to a male one), somehow... I don't think I'd like it as much.

"Oh no, you have a dick now. And you don't get periods. And people don't catcall you."

Hm.

If the focus wasn't on the genderswapping and more on the "be more of a lazybones" then we might get something that's the inverse of Hella Comfy Girlfriend (not the actual title)... Only with a tryhard genius sister who needs a bit of rest now and then and a brother who wants her to enjoy life.

I'd read that.

Dex-chan lover
It could work, like maybe during her experiments she managed to get into an accident turning her into a boy getting depressed and starts being lazy. Then the brother get's forced to actually do something about it and fumbles everything in the house (since he didn't had any experience) but slowly improves while trying to fix his sister back while also trying to keep her reputation afloat somehow. I'd watch that lol

Users who are viewing this thread