"put in the MDlist" button in the reading page :planned:

I think it would be neat if there was a little button that put the manga that you are reading in the MDLIST within the reading page.

So there would be one button to unmask the header, one button to go to the comments section of the current chapter and one button to add the manga to the MDlist.

This has been suggested several times. I will once more +1 this suggestion, under the condition that you add the follow button only, and do NOT add a unfollow/drop ability.

That way we reduce chance of accidental and rage dropping.

I've wanted this for a while now mainly because when a series has a ton of chapters that requires you scrolling down to the bottom of the page to click on the first chapter, it actually takes quite a bit to go from the follow button to the chapter, a minor but fairly frequent inconvenience.

It has ? My bad, I checked the to-do list but I didn't see it. Maybe I skipped it or it was phrased in a different way

@firefish5000 totally agree with you

Custom title
Staff
Developer
MDList is just your follows, but yeah, a follow button will be added to the reader once I finally get around to finishing the API

Users who are viewing this thread