I, the Female Robot - Vol. 2 Ch. 133 - The Wrath of a Shy Girl

Ok, that was totally unexpected and also expected from these authors.

Fed-Kun's army
Ever since those children of god appeared, I've been losing interest. They seem overpowered and the scientific explanation is really half-assed. Since they're living things, shouldn't they go rogue even more often than robots? Anyway, I want to see a turnaround soon for the heroes...

This series was great until the time-traveling crap began. Now it just makes no sense whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarillo The time travel stuff was there from the beginning, so you're saying it's been bad from the start. Because time travel.

@Eloyas They're biotech, think something along the lines of Cell from DBZ I guess? Except he was pretty much programmed to have sentience from the start, while these guys would need to achieve sentience the long way around. I'm sure they will sooner or later too, that feels like something that would be part of the impending problems. For instance, maybe the "Qiqi" we saw trying to prevent the soul from being properly delivered was actually Ka'more after she's successfully stolen the tech she wants. Then, perhaps the greater threat the group that froze everything spoke of might have been sentient children of god. Or maybe those two things are the other way around.

@Glomoro you're right that was harsh. It had basically an isekai/reincarnation start which is fine. The first actual time travel reference was around chapter 60, and while I'm not a fan of the concept in general is also fine. What I don't like is once they started looping it just added a bunch of paradoxes that haven't been explained and has gotten pretty convoluted. I'm still a fan but I stand by that what is going on doesn't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarillo Well, part of what I meant was that it was showing us some evidence of the time travel shenanigans even back then at the start, we just didn't really know it yet. In particular, Qiqi thought one of those hints was just a nightmare and we had no reason to believe otherwise either until much later. Now, it's not really clear if it was or wasn't a dream. A bit later, they started hinting that 02 had no idea how to make those soul cores either because they were given to him by someone else, and they seem too advanced for that era. I'd agree that it's pretty convoluted with all of the different future points that had to converge at that one point. Time travel usually is convoluted when it's not just a one off, though, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread