Magical☆Change

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

oh all 3 are boys took me till the latest chapter to realize the candy one was a guy

I have no idea why crimson flower dropped this ? is it really bad or worthless after chapter 6 ?

Wasn't this a oneshot? Glad to see it finally got serialized, shame it's not being scanlated.

Contributor
@Queralt (I did notice that you posted your comment 6 months ago) On their site, the scanlator basically saw all the "stop pirating manga" campaigns on twitter and stuff, and decided to give up scanlating and instead just review stuff. I think his/her good intention was misplaced, and that they should have continued what they were doing. I personally would have never bought manga to support an author if I didn't know about their series.

Group Leader
@genderbenderbb2 Thank you for this gift, this manga is actually pretty cute and I'm glad to see it alive again

Gotta love scanlation necromancers <3

Power Uploader
Just an FYI, this series will be getting weekly/bi weekly updates, for as long as the patron who requested wants it to keep going.

@Hexxy You're welcome ?

Moderators please add Shounen Ai or similar tag to this.
Its obviously gay.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this got picked up and isn't dead. I still kind of hate how the female forms of the other characters are being wasted. They looked so good!

Ok, that one genuinely touched some heartstrings. I do hope Phantom gets his happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread