Luminous=Blue - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Pg. 27

*Oh no! She’s gonna give me the big ghey!*

Aggregator gang
Well, it's obvious enough that she took a photo of those two together and will probably show it to Amane, but the other potential applications include her using it as leverage / blackmail, or submit it to the same contest that Tarumizu is entering - heck, maybe using it as blackmail in the form of a potential contest submission to get Amane to stay away from Nene. Regardless, her smile at the end is already broadcasting "I got some good shit on her".

Fed-Kun's army
The designer lady gives me the creeps. Also she seems like an asshole.

Lux

Power Uploader
I get the feeling that Nene is jealous of Amane for something related to how she looks. In chapter 1 pg 21, the pic that senpai used to win the previous year contest is the same panel of Amane in chapter 3, pg 26. Maybe even a pic of Nene was taking part in the contest and lost to Amane's pic, that's why Nene is jealous and why she's sensitive about her smile not being cute, also she said in this ch. "am i cuter than Amane?"

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Hope this not keep forever like 70 chapter or so.
Too many NTR and there is no ugly bastard, it no fun so stop it please

the build up is terrible, the author doesnt give us a hint that the MC was interested in Nene-chan

like ??????????? or, am i just the one who missed it?

Dex-chan lover
@meruKariya I think Taru is interested on a photograph pov for Nene meanwhile Nene is most likely interested in a romantic pov for Taru.

god this is like the waifu wars but gayer and prob with ntr I like where this is going

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai took a picture of those 2 probably with the angle of them like they were kissing and to show it to Amane so she could give up on Nene or something. Senpai seems to like Amane.

Aggregator gang
Nene-chan has a great booty.
N26.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread