The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
he just wants to be fed strawberries by a big breasted shrine maiden.

Fed-Kun's army
You invade another's inner privacy and call them a piece of shit??

Dex-chan lover
it's unfortunate mc is acting like this despite going through a whole adventure, but I suppose he's just trying to live the 'normal' life of a high schooler. He's oblivious not neccessarily because of his own mentality but because at this point even a superhuman is inconsequential to him.

A shame for him that he can't live the normal life because he'll only keep attracting this kind of crowd, tsundere loli and bitch senpai.

Double-page supporter
Both are so dumb but that woman is even more dumber

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's a pleb alright. Doesn't he realize that they're just useless lumps of fat..?

Dex-chan lover
This girl is delusional... I think you should stay away.

Can someone spoiler me if the guy ever meets any of the girls from the other world again?

>everyone is such an expert on isekai
The irony here is that their arrogance are worse than the infamous 'kouki' that if these people get sent to a survival isekai they are probably going to die earlier for being a smart ass.

Group Leader
This separation of the chapters in .2, .3, etc. is sending bad vibes to me... remember how Gal☆Cleaning did the same thing? Remember how THAT turned out to be!?

Users who are viewing this thread