Perfect Honeymoon - Ch. 21

Group Leader
You might think the only reason I wanted to scanlate this series is so that I could continue to rant about it. Well, you might not be wrong...

This is one of the type of scenarios that I detest the most. Girl with a significant other meets another guy. She confides in the guy the intimate details about her relationship with her s.o. (instead of talking it out with the s.o. himself). They become close and begin to have feelings for each other [emotional infidelity]. Guy berates the s.o. solely based on what the girl has said without knowing both sides of the story.

And what the hell are you saying, Ki-bum? It's not your fault! Ji-Ae brought this on herself by running away in the first place. You don't have anything to apologize for!

And Ji-ae, you can't muster up the courage? You now know this is all your fault and you've put your oppa through a lot of shit. You just don't want to admit that you were wrong, do you? Or is it that you would really rather get divorced and marry farmer boy instead. And hahaha for you! You wanted to spend some time alone having another one of your romantic dates with farmer boy but you got rejected!

Users who are viewing this thread