Author NA service issue.
ixlone OP
Administrator
ixlone OP
Update 2: Issue now fullly resolved. We called in the big guns at Path Network, they helped us diagnose the issue and get back up and running in no time at all. Go share one of their Twitter posts or something as thanks!

Update: temp fix in place. Full fix is in the works. Will update once fully resolved.

NA service is currently suffering an outage.

You can load images by swapping your server to EU in the mean time. Don't forget to swap back once we resolve the issue, you get much better load times from correct region.

Last edited 1 mo ago by ixlone.

Does having it on automatic connect to only EU for now?
@plsnobully

I don't know. I have my image server set to default, which is automatic and i'm still loading images and chapters like usual.

Thing is though, I'm logged into my account. Maybe that makes a difference.
ixlone OP
Administrator
ixlone OP
@plsnobully

No, you need to set it to EU.

@crazybars

Auto decides where is best based on your location iirc.

Last edited 1 mo ago by ixlone.

Thanks for this. Was so confused at what was happening.
@ixlone

But I have the settings on default: Image Server : automatic and I can read chapters and images like normal.

I'm located in California.
@ixlone

Uh..... how do I use this?

*edit: This good?

Last edited 1 mo ago by crazybars.

even after switching to EU I'm getting the same issues...
I switched it to the rest of the world and it seems to work for me for now.
And also since I have fluctuating wifi speeds, its helpful to see how I can switch the preloaded pages count.
Took a couple minutes after making the change for it to work but it seems fine now.

Thanks. Love you guys. Hope you're all doing well. Xoxo
hmm I am 11 hours out from this and I have noticed nothing?
IDK whats going on but im getting "200" on the pages. The temp fix from OP corrects it so maybe this is the issue that was happening previously?
Seeing the same thing as GrimGriefer

**EDIT: Appears to be back to normal now with no changes on my part. Probably someone working on the servers

Last edited 1 mo ago by dragonfbare.

Switching to Europe works for me, albeit its now loading slower than usual.
Same here, I used this fix and the "200" on chapters went away. Is the issue back?
I can’t find this on settings while using a mobile, is it only on the desktop ver. Settings?
Holo
Administrator
You have to tick the advanced settings checkbox