Release That Witch - Ch. 34 - Trap

thx...

now it will get bad for MC...
as he is the one with the weakest of army, 2nd prince will try to kill him first bevor he concentrates his fightsing power on his sister....

Group Leader
@halloween20 No, wont happen.
ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW:
The sister declares herself Queen of Clearwater and he attacks her with a big army but gets almost whiped out completely. At the end of the arc he gets executed by the MC and MC will ascend being the king.

Dex-chan lover
That's some crazy ass twists for a Manhua. I'm not used to this.
No one is even courting death here. Just screaming names.

Dex-chan lover
I must say I didn’t see the king offing himself coming. 8/10 plot twist.

Well that was all rather convenient. A few too many leaps in logic for my tastes. A few is fine, but jesus that was a lot.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Eridian Whats hard to understand? 2nd son organized the whole thing by making the 1st son come home to "steal/forcefully abdicate" the crown and in fear for the first son the king would give the crown to the 2nd.
Only it didn't happen cause the king killed himself. Stuck with the dilemma of regicide he decided to toss the blame on the 1st son and take the crown. Seems pretty cut and dry in a story about witches.

Dex-chan lover
i really want to read the novel. but i kinda want to enjoy first experience from the manhwa... i'm in dilemma now :(

Double-page supporter
So the kid want his dad to be great, but in a fit of madness, he took his own life. What kind of father would do that?

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@askun this is around chapter 46 in the novel, the current translated chapter is 1422. so if you decide to read it would suggest to start from the beginning in case they glossed over some facts in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf : Actually... (major spoiler)
Both of them were tricked into this.

The Church actually kidnapped the king a while ago, have one of their follower act as him (via a Witch's magic to turn him to look like the king...yes you read that right) and suicide like this to ensure the siblings can't just cooperate at all.

Their goal is to basically unite the kingdoms under their rule for a certain purpose.

MC crush them and do a much better job at the thing they were aiming for.

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat I was about to ask for spoiler but damn... the plot is pretty deep. I want to start reading LN, what chapter of LN is ch.34 equivalent to? nvm got the answer couple post below.

Users who are viewing this thread