I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
awh that last part... may there be no foul play being thrown at her

Dex-chan lover
MC has already endeared me to her. Somehow all about the money and being a good person at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious that the woman literally here for the money is the one of few that seem least like gold diggers here.

That ring though, does it measure temperament or active affection ratings? Cause if it's the first, a whole lot of women gonna be getting the boot in a hurry.

"I came here when I was younger but I don't really remember after going to the garden"... obviously she met the prince and he fall in love for her at that time.

I wonder if the knight lied on the ring ; because being mad in love with the prince is not the best thing for a Queen... wanting the best for the country is what a queen should aim for... and MC is good for that.

If only.... if only when she showed her 'motherly love' with centrifugal force, she had sent her daughter off (who was satisfied with her clean dress) with completly messed up hair from all the whipping around.
And then, her hair still messed up, the meeting proceeded as planned.
Well, it was quite funny anyways. Latte level crazy as is.

Contributor
By the sixth page and [Mother Impact] I began to wonder what genre I had stepped into really. This is brilliant.

Prince can you pay M.C.'s bills while she out of work for a month?

Aggregator gang
Was rereading and noticed.... FMC is really good at reading other people and the atmosphere. Like that scene with the black tea and when meeting the other noble ladies

DING DING DING, legal heroine alert !!!

In all seriousness though, I really like this. I like the art, the FMC seems great and really well flashed out right off the bat, and the general concept of high-stakes “The Bachelor” in anime where the FMC doesn’t actually want to directly win, while not ground-breaking writing, is still always (imo) refreshing. Bookmarked :)

Users who are viewing this thread