Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata

Dex-chan lover
Good mango. Nice curve ball with the one who ended with him. For a second I thought redhead was going to be the one but nope!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa I completely forgot about this one, didn’t even know that it was over.

Dex-chan lover
The end is big meh.
I don't care who the author want MC pairing with. if you want to, just fucking did it

Separated them and "time is cruel... blah blah. i will forget it too" and timeskip. one of the girl comeback and: hey, i still love you like i said. The fuck ? what about the MC. I mean he just... there did't plan to make any move, it feel like he not even get any girlfriend by the time passed and now just get along with it.
English isn't my native language but he did accept "can i go and go see you again ?" but do that carry any propose meaning ? the way he say SURE make it sound like a coaxing to get a way. And if it is, it's the worst. He already decide won't wait for her anyways. Either way, it still terrible.

And one of my theory, if the one did it is the other girl. Pretty sure he will accept it too

The whole story was good overall but the ending is unsatisfying. Open ending that obviously hints at him ending up with the main girl but still avoids confirming it and somewhat rushed ending with way more potential to go on. Despite it being a romance, it barely qualifies because of the surface level romance, could've gone way deeper but they left it at that and ends with a big fuck you.

Dex-chan lover
mediocre
it's nice the slut wound up married to the old guy even though she's damaged goods. there's no point in her going to college though, he's an idiot for letting her.
the model girl was a shallow author-insert.
shame the smart girl will waste herself with things that aren't MC and his work. might have been a good manga if that were developed and fulfilled.

Got through this over the weekend. I really liked it and I'm glad Tomonaga chose Haruka. I do wish I could have seen more of their relationship develop though.
It was a fun read and I would definitely reread it later.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a lot better than I expected, the ending was really sweet too

Group Leader
It's... lighthearted, if I have to describe this manga in one word. Everything felt natural, except for the romance, which was highly unrealistic (for this manga's standards) and was just really badly executed. It's a great read still!

English is not my native language, I apologize for possible errors.

Overall it's a good read. The ending was a bit cowardly. If it is understood that Yuu liked Aoi, this is explicit in several moments, such as when Haruka kisses him and makes him realize that she likes him, but he wanted it to be Aoi, or when he tells Aoi that he is leaving and that she could go with it! He liked her, but she didn't show the same, whether simply because she didn't like him romantically or because of Haruka.
Throughout the story it is clear that he had no interest in Haruka. He declared to Yurine, liked Aoi and looked at Kayo's breasts... In the end, Aoi asks if Haruka isn't with him that time, seeing his expression, we can understand several possibilities, such as him being embarrassed because he doesn't being with Aoi after having expressed liking for her in the past, or you can also express that they tried and it didn't work... Therefore, a cowardly ending that doesn't affirm anything... What saves the ending is Touko's story, which ended up closed!
To those of you who took the trouble to read my comment, what is your interpretation of the ending? I'll like to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread