Ousama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi

oksskxj my favourite manga ?like I genuinely love the main couple sm, uhajxjsjxjsjsjsjs anyways it's really heart warming and I love how they teach the characters to grow

This is super cute! From the description I didn't think I'd like Ayaka that much but hot damn she's an angel and she deserves all the love.

awww Now I want a special with the couple with the baby 👶👶

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It seriously does feel like I'm in a lonely palace with the king and a strong queen is there to raise it.....

i think this deserves a comedy tag, there are plenty of times where they add light humor and some of it is geuinely funny. Great story all around with a pretty good yet expected ending.

If you are searching chapters 4 and 5 you should know that you can get it from the goddess (if you have access...) or from other manga sites. I got them from a site manga 4 life, for example.

its normal, and cliche. too many rivals that it gets boring. the female lead is an idiot before the last chapters doing something that messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread