Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka

Double-page supporter
I wonder… Will it be just a single floor, but somehow amazing? Or a gazillion floors and the envy of all demons (and heroes!)?

Contributor
ofc iys that one person, that is the reason we are following him, not the lizard over there :p

its only been 6 days since the first raw was uploaded

Dex-chan lover
The class and school is fine, but the problem with isekai school trope, almost all of them never end will, either they prolonged school till manga end never to grads, or stuck in loop with tons of trashy high school cliche trash concept

Almost none actually graduated and still continues

Fed-Kun's army
I guess that it is fresh will be relevant so probably ridiculously big, maybe so big that is absorbs the one of Vampire girl while it is at it.

Contributor
Ok follow, story seems clichè but is just the first chapter, never judge a book from its own cover. Also art is very nice and cute. :)

With this not being an isekai but and just normal fantasy I hope we don't get to see all those chringy "I'll bring all my Japanese stuff into this world and become op cause I lived in Japan" and so on. I hope we get to see more "traditional" fantasy in the future

Dex-chan lover
Dungeon building and wolf girls - more of the same slop... Followed.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw everyone else creates a dungeon but you pull off a reality marble

Users who are viewing this thread