Author Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
Oh, this thing? It's pretty great, at least the novel is (as far as the translation went).
does he get two choose 1 girl or have a harem
It's interesting to see something like this play out from a different perspective.

It seems that, according to the raw site, it's to be updated on the 1st Friday of every month. Since there's one chapter out so far, I guess that means the next one will be up in Japanese June 1st.
Hell, sure lot of villainess these days.
This is a first that the reincarnator is too idiot and start blabbering all that stuff lmao. At first i thought it will be like an alternate perspective to that bakaterina but i guess this stupidity is still on acceptable range.
it's an amusing story for sure. especially interesting for the Genius prince MC who has to try and understand this illogical and unpredictable person, made only more difficult by the fact she seems to know the future.
I've read the novel and I can say It's good, at least for me, unfortunately the novel translation is kinda stalled :(

Mostly it will be the prince POV.
it is fun how the prince trying to keep reins of her and basically using her knowledge to his own advantage.
I read a novel similar to this called "The Villainous Lady Aims to Overthrow the Heroine"
Really they are too similar
There are almost as many manga/light novels about girls reincarnating into otome game villainesses as there are about guys going to schools for the specifically-talented and immediately getting into a compromising situation with the most famous girl there.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of this unique manga translated! It isn't often you see an isekai story from a local's POV, much less a reincarnated protagonist like Bertia.
This is a really fun story, looking forward to seeing the rest of it.
Bakarina 2.0 no earth magic edition
Your betrothed has gained the Possessed trait:
-10 Attraction, +5 Same Trait Opinion, +1 Personal Combat Skill, -40 Rationality
novel.
it is indeed very interewsting

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/observation-record-of-a-self-proclaimed-villainess-fiance/
Otome game isekai might be the best kind of isekai
@AbuHajaar too much crusader kings!!
I really enjoyed the novel version of this isekai, and the first chapter of this manga is giving me high hopes on how it'll turn out.
Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
Isekai "villainess" again eh? Well... as long as it's interesting I have no complaints.
The Prince is having a lot more potential to be a villain than that pure Bertia will ever have... But that just my opinion though!
Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
So, reverse bakarina?
Oh yes, I've read the LN, this is a very fun read, happy to see a manga adaptation!