The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Don't Try To Run Away From Me

Dex-chan lover
i can understand having to change artist, but why change the design of everything

to explain the change in art the people who were making this before dropped it and then later someone else took up the story which caused the art to change this also may cause the amount created to drop.

Dex-chan lover
@NanGlitch Not sure how many times you mentioned that before this time, or after this one. But it was kind of unnecessary to do it multiple times. All the things you could have been replying to were months older, and anyone who was reading after you and would see your comments would've caught the first one.

@Glomoro My best guess as to what I was trying to do was leave general information in multiple places so that nobody would waste time making a comment asking about the change. I also may have been simply trying to answer other peoples questions and forgotten to look at the dates. I do have to bring up however that your point of ' anyone who was reading after me would see my comments would've caught the first one' is at best very hard if not impossible to prove with not a lot of evidence going for either side and at worst simply wrong as far as I know because personally as I am reading I tend not to visit the comment section for that chapter if there are more chapters to be read after the one I am reading and so commenting repeatedly may make sense. However I cannot explain how inconsistent I was with which chapters I commented on.

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck used the word senpai in a Chinese manga/manwah/ whatever you call it..?

Users who are viewing this thread