Distancia ~ The Untouchable One ~

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this one again. I appreciate it alot, I have read the Raws far, and there is one certain thing that needs clarification.

@kimeraspacial I would give it a 7 so far, but I might be biased because it includes a lot of my favorite things haha. fantasy/magic harem romance with lots of hot guys with a good dose of fanservice. I hope to see some major character development with the MC soon because it will get old if she keeps having to 'be saved' all the time.

It’s a cute story and all, but all the “authors notes” or whatever they are—those get annoying because they pull you out of the story. One here or there would be fine, but almost every page? Too much. We get it, you’re funny, but stopppittttt...

I don't know if my hunch are correct about the flow of the story.. hope it will get a twist in the end.. but all in all it's a very beautiful story..
just take out those translator's note.. It would be a bit of annoying if you keep it that way.. Just important note would be fine..

Dex-chan lover
oh, it has a harem tag now?? hopefully she will still only be With that one person.

Omg, seriously?? It was great until the girl went and got all stupid. I’m so tired of immature main characters who are supposed to be the “heroines”. Really, get a grip little girl. God, way to turn me off to a story, it’s the “I can’t get out of my own way! But why am I so SAD??!!” line. So annoying. I hope it gets back on track in the next chapter—these are too short for me to have patience for the characters stupidity to burn out. Not to sound harsh to the author, if the chapters were longer i would be more willing to wait it out, but that last chapter was just one big face-palm.

Reverse harem? A dumb female lead? No! I refuse i hate this
i get crippling depression every chapter its so disgusting seeing one girl have like 6 guys, its different with males cuz there isnt always emotion but this witch bitch just cant choose

My heart aches everything someone that isn’t Knight makes a move on her

I wonder what happened, did the translator drop this? I hope someone could continue this, just to see if it gets less annoying 😅 The current plot wasn’t the best one imo, but still left me to want to see progress. It’s been a year now since the last update I guess.

Group Leader
I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS THAT SOMEONE PICKED THIS BACKUP! THANK YOU!

Group Leader
Hello guys, I'm officially back to the scene after a year... I did not have a pc so that's the reason I disappeared but just bought one yesterday and am currently setting it up, Distancia is pretty much dead, there is no place where to get the RAWs, Comico discontinued and wiped it from their database so yeah.... don't expect any updates from this. I'll search for new stuff to work on so see you on the next release!!

Users who are viewing this thread